Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I find PUA believers/cold approachers as pathetic as cuckolds, if not more

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Seriously I read a comment on some youtube video about some guy saying "im still a 28 year old who never dated or had girls, but I started X course and its hellping me a lot!"

how can you be so delusional about attraction seriously. That guy will go to some bar wearing some specific clothes whose selection process took days of study, with 200 pre-learned ice breaker phrases, changing body posture as if he studied some way of acting, analyzing his micro expressions to the milimeter, calculating everything, aporoiaching form a certain specific angle, considering which type of friends to take out to the bar and how many of them...

Meanwhile Chadlite (and I dont even mean chad) is at the same bar alone, playing nintendo DS while sitting like L fron Death note, wearing some old marvel comic book shirt and a fedora, with a Yoda tattoo on the arm, and yelling ocassionally "YES I CAPTURED SHINY LUGIA WITH ONLY A SUPER BALL!" and still gets talked to by girls while the PUA is buying some girl some expensive drinks only to be ignored shortly after for the third time in 2 hours.

If you have to try, or if you think that attraction is anything near a skill, ITS OVER.

it's over for puacels :feelsbadman:

How? At least they are trying to get out of inceldom. I have nothing against you Zyros but you are a blackpilled normie, you don't know what it means to be an incel. So you have no place in telling us what we shouldn't do or should do to try escape inceldom.

I got linked some pua video the other day, I hardly ever watch the things, but it was some numale with a faggy haircut and some retarded looking trendy shirt rambling about how incels and mgtows are victims and how pua is "taking control of your life". I could barely hold back my laughter. "Taking control of your life" is desperately getting haircuts and wearing clothes that you are told by others are "trendy", getting coached and analyzing your behavior and attempting to modify it, all in an attempt to be validated by women.

Dude, you are in control of nothing. You are a slave to the whims of women and the most you ever receive is the occasional fuck when Chad was busy for the night. Congrats on the pussy, but don't fucking bullshit people about "being in control".

This is like applauding someone from trying to use urine therapy to cure their cancer
Let's be real. Most people here aren't ugly and all they need to do is to approach. Your analogy only makes sense if a truecel were to do it. I don't think @uninstall is a truecel.

Not trying, ever, means that you are a volcel.

"Just work on it bro, you don't even wanna know how much I worked on my social skills while you had no life, getting a girlfriend is hard work and 80% of it is charisma and social skills"

I vehemently disagree because I personally know guys (all of whom are in the 3-6 range) who had results from cold approach, and not even with all that meticulous effort put onto it, and also because being a cuck is the lowest of the low. Not even the most hopeless, deluded, RSD fanboy type 1/10 who does nothing with his life other than approaching and absorbing PUA 'knowledge" without any results whatsoever is as low and pathetic as a cuckold feminist enabler.

If you enable feminism you're the most absolute scum ever. You throw your honor in the mud, you betray your fellowmen (and make things worse for them and yourself), you destroy your civilization, and all of that for results which are just as meager/nonexistent as the ones from unattractive PUAs (we all know most cucks are incels in denial and that male feminist game doesn't work).

On the other hand, if you try to do what you legally can as a subpar man to fuck sluts without paying, even if it's ineffective and deluded, it's comprehensible and acceptable.

Last edited:
mortar brick IQ thread

I agree with the comparison. Chads and chadlites never have to study all that PUA nonsense; it all comes natural to them. I think that it's because they have more oxytocin in their brains.

normies and chadlite can cold approach but under certain specific conditions. only chad and higher can just do random street approach

In order to know whether you're an incel or not, you have to try to hook up with girls. If you don't try, you're a volcel and a coward and should fuck right off. If you try only on Tinder, you're a coward and an idiot and should fight right off. If you don't have a social circle, what are you supposed to do?

it's over for puacels :feelsbadman:
I Hope PUAcels don't exist on this site if they do they deserve the Rope if they believe and paid for such bullshit.
PUA is damn scam if you have to go through all these hoops and shit just to talk to a women, it over for you !!!!

Most chads don't really read PUA stuff too much to find out how to do it. They've been doing it by trial and error for a long time. As with many normans.

There is a way to approach. There is a whole huge art to this thing. Every single Chad I ever knew had a system. Not one of them did it on pure looks. And they had the most killer Game you could ever imagine. Some even had 10-20 Game styles, and they would run one and then the other or even run two or more Game styles in layers at the same time. Seriously, you could offer AA's, BA's, MA's and even PhD's in Seduction.

Your Game is simply the image you give off to women. A man who has great Game is attractive to most women, in part because of how he looks but also because of this killer Game which attracts women like moths to the flame. Your Game is all the techniques, styles, skills, etc. that you use to attract or get women. A married man could have great Game even if he is monogamous if he gives off vibes that are sexy as Hell. If you are good at it, then you have good Game. Mostly that just means you give off really killer sexy vibes due to the way you act. On the other hand, Game - Looks is almost worth fuck all.

As an example, I have had good Game my whole life. I might even have better Game now then I did when I was young, but all this killer Game is about useless because my looks are faded.

But it's always nice to at least have some sort of Game skills. Even if you are not attractive, you can still either come across as Joe Cool Smooth Guy or John Doe Autist Fucktard.

I vehemently disagree because I personally know guys (all of whom are in the 3-6 range) who had results from cold approach, and not even with all that meticulous effort put onto it, and also because being a cuck is the lowest of the low. Not even the most hopeless, deluded, RSD fanboy type 1/10 who does nothing with his life other than approaching and absorbing PUA 'knowledge" without any results whatsoever is as low and pathetic as a cuckold feminist enabler.

If you enable feminism you're the most absolute scum ever. You throw your honor in the mud, you betray your fellowmen (and make things worse for them and yourself), you destroy your civilization, and all of that for results which are just as meager/nonexistent as the ones from unattractive PUAs (we all know most cucks are incels in denial and that male feminist game doesn't work).

On the other hand, if you try to do what you legally can as a subpar man to fuck sluts without paying, even if it's ineffective and deluded, it's comprehensible and acceptable.
I've seen it work too, in the street, at bars, at parks, and at beaches. But the easiest way to do it is at a supermarket and ask her about an item and try to get into a conversation from there.

Most chads don't really read PUA stuff too much to find out how to do it. They've been doing it by trial and error for a long time. As with many normans.

There is a way to approach. There is a whole huge art to this thing. Every single Chad I ever knew had a system. Not one of them did it on pure looks. And they had the most killer Game you could ever imagine. Some even had 10-20 Game styles, and they would run one and then the other or even run two or more Game styles in layers at the same time. Seriously, you could offer AA's, BA's, MA's and even PhD's in Seduction.

Your Game is simply the image you give off to women. A man who has great Game is attractive to most women, in part because of how he looks but also because of this killer Game which attracts women like moths to the flame. Your Game is all the techniques, styles, skills, etc. that you use to attract or get women. A married man could have great Game even if he is monogamous if he gives off vibes that are sexy as Hell. If you are good at it, then you have good Game. Mostly that just means you give off really killer sexy vibes due to the way you act. On the other hand, Game - Looks is almost worth fuck all.

As an example, I have had good Game my whole life. I might even have better Game now then I did when I was young, but all this killer Game is about useless because my looks are faded.

But it's always nice to at least have some sort of Game skills. Even if you are not attractive, you can still either come across as Joe Cool Smooth Guy or John Doe Autist Fucktard.

chad does not have the IQ for 10-20 game style

ffs there aren't even 10-20 game styles

jfl

jfl

bro

wtf

9A8555A6 E6C1 4926 A70F 311B7770563C

How? At least they are trying to get out of inceldom. I have nothing against you Zyros but you are a blackpilled normie, you don't know what it means to be an incel. So you have no place in telling us what we shouldn't do or should do to try escape inceldom.