Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I find probably 1 for every 200 (wild guess) of men attractive on dating apps

80 20 is a joke

I feel like I don't find men very attractive in general, and I'd consider myself (almost) as straight as an arrow. I remember when I was in my young to mid-20s, and I'd notice cute guys constantly, but I just don't feel impressed or blown away at all now that I'm 30. Does attraction die with age, or am I broken?

The wall has been hit

fuck these personality copers

Just leave them to their own devices. I wish them nothing.

Never started for tindercels

She says: "I’m sexually attracted to women but not romantically "
Lesbianpill demonstrated again. All fuckmeats are equally picky.
Another: "On apps and in real life I find maybe 5% or less of men attractive. But! There are other things I find attractive that can overcome the physical. But most don’t really meet that so it’s not worth the effort generally to sit and swipe."
Another: "I probably find about that many attractive IRL. So seems like a pretty representative sample"
"I also find extremely few men physically attractive at first glance"​

Chad only. Not an isolated incident either judging from the upsoys, seems pretty common. Women hate ugly men and they only find like 1% of men attractive