Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I find no joy in cigarettes.

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
I tried them like 2 weeks ago. Smoked 3 of them. I inhaled smoke and everything, but this is just not enjoyable. Alcohol is far better.

Should I try vaping?

Low IQ cope tbh.
smokes me.

Stacies inhale the by-products of tobacco pyrolysis to suppress their strong desire for fast food and chocolate. But smoking as a man must be the most nonsensical thing to do in 2019.

Smoking is a waste of money tbh. You don't even get high with cigarettes but they cost so much money. If I'm going to smoke something its going to be something like weed.

alcohol is alright sometimes. If you do it too much though you just find yourself sick a lot

smoking is huge cope tbh weed or nothing

Try @Weed

Or don’t...drugs are bad unless you have nothing left to live for tbh.

Stacies inhale the by-products of tobacco pyrolysis to suppress their strong desire for fast food and chocolate. But smoking as a man must be the most nonsensical thing to do in 2019.
It looks kinda cool though

I dont recommend but try vaping tbhtbh
I also dont want to try these but vaping seems much healthier.
And you can choose a lot of different flavors to it.

I quit smoking but I’d start again if I had unlimited funds. It feels good to me, helps me lose weight and can be a good icebreaker in social situations.

cope you're doing it wrong if your first 3 cigarettes dont feel like anything, they feel good as fuck until you develop a tolerance at which point it just becomes wasteful activity

I dont recommend but try vaping tbhtbh
I also dont want to try these but vaping seems much healthier.
And you can choose a lot of different flavors to it.
Vaping is soy as fuck but I think I will try it.

cope you're doing it wrong if your first 3 cigarettes dont feel like anything, they feel good as fuck until you develop a tolerance at which point it just becomes wasteful activity
I mean I feel the flavour and I inhale it into my lungs, but it does not taste good, nor bad. Neutral at best.

I mean I feel the flavour and I inhale it into my lungs, but it does not taste good, nor bad. Neutral at best.

try inhaling

Yeah, i know. But the flavor selection is so appealing tbh. I dont vape or smoke, ngl.
Also there is nicotineless juices, you can try those without getting addicted.

try inhaling
I did. It feels a little better for a few seconds but it is not really groundbreaking.

Yeah, i know. But the flavor selection is so appealing tbh. I dont vape or smoke, ngl.
Also there is nicotineless juices, you can try those without getting addicted.
I am contacting a good friend of mine who has ties in that stuff over here as we speak. I want some lit taste tbh. I will have to hide it from my parents though.

I did. It feels a little better for a few seconds but it is not really groundbreaking.

I am contacting a good friend of mine who has ties in that stuff over here as we speak. I want some lit taste tbh. I will have to hide it from my parents though.
They dont smell like cigs, i saw i guy who smoked a vape in the mall. You can try getting a vape pen maybe, they are smaller and easier to hide.

few seconds

Dont start smoking, those cancersticks are not worth it.

Didn’t know you were a member here tbh..:giga:

Nice arcbrah avi btw
I've had one for a while but i don't like this site because there are no reactions and reaction (karma) scores. I liked having a high score to post ratio on .me

> Karma

They dont smell like cigs, i saw i guy who smoked a vape in the mall. You can try getting a vape pen maybe, they are smaller and easier to hide.
Btw i still dont recommend you to smoke and stuff but if you really wanna smoke something, go for a vape. No nicotine, less harmful, no smell

I dont know if I can get a pen specifically, but I suppose I could get a small one

Yes. I am telling you my experience, you brain dead idiot.

cringe, try inhaling

Try snorting snuff its a nice cope

Same, tried cigarettes and didn't like it. Cannabis however is much more enjoyable, try that.

Vaping is for normies.

seems like a waste of money and time cuz ive heard the high is worthless

i would smoke meth if i wanted to smoke a stimulant

seems like a waste of money and time cuz ive heard the high is worthless

i would smoke meth if i wanted to smoke a stimulant
Too damaging to the body. I do not want to die slowly.

Hey @Ritalincel, OSRS FUCKING SUCKS.

Guess ill die.
There was a reason I didn’t @ him bro. I was concerned for your safety. :feelsmega:

Maybe you can defeat him with your satanic powers.

i never saw a point in smoking cigarettes at all, but i avoid them like the plague.

I have never smoked in my life

There was a reason I didn’t @ him bro. I was concerned for your safety. :feelsmega:

Maybe you can defeat him with your satanic powers.
I don't know a demon more powerful then ritalin.