Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I find nail polishes disgusting

Manlet subhuman

Manlet subhuman

Welcome to the circus
★★★
I couldn't give a proper answer to it if you asked me why, but I hate it. It either looks ugly or doesn't make difference on foids at all. My mom used to preserve her nail polishes in fridge near my food so maybe that's why I developed an intense disgust for nail polishes.

I dont have an opinion on it

Yeah I don't like it when females paint their nails.
But I don't mind the transparent nail polish one.

I like it, not only it looks good but it's also sign of feminity and that the foid cares about her looks

Painting nails is one thing...spending a small fortune on acrylics, airbrushing, fillers, etc. on a weekly basis should be a warning flag to all men. Long nails is one thing, but seeing Freddy Kreuger talons on a woman is a serious turn-off.

A lot of the nail artists in the business are Asian men, and they absolutely hate these bitches...they only put up with them because they are laughing all the way to the bank.

but seeing Freddy Kreuger talons on a woman is a serious turn-off.

Holy shit those are another layer of abhorrent. I don't know why foids still insist on doing their nails like this when even normies find it disgusting.

i dont get how that will make them prettier .
What fucking man looks on the nails wtf

Red nail polish is fucking disgusting