Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I find mongoloids repulsive.

• Thread starter To_Live_is to_Serve
  • Start date
To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
To specify, I find people with downs syndrome repulsive, especially the females. The condition is caused by an erroneous abnormal chromosomal duplication and its victims tend to have: short unimposing posture, 60-70 in IQ, heart problems, fatness, early death, failed brain development and various health issues.
It is evolutionary disadvantageous to carry this condition and the cross-cultural norm has been to kill them at birth.
I happened to see one on the street a few days ago which made me think about this; It was a female and I was repulsed by her looks.

Females with down syndrome can juggle guys on tinder, with or without their state mandated aides. This means she has about the same SMV as the 2nd to 10th percentile of men, magnitudes higher than you. Images of women with downs syndrome with healthy chad-lite boyfriends have circulated on the internet. If men find the appearance of these women repulsive and the thought of sex with them or even sex involving them even more repulsive, it must be an evolutionary adaption to contain your genetic material away from them. Women have the same feelings toward you as you have toward females with downs syndrome, more hostile than towards women above 60 who can't reproduce. While it sound illogical that there are females with whom men would feel repulsed at the thought of having sex with, humans have an innate disdain for those with malformations and illnesses. The condition in question is genetic and its carriers have >50% chance of creating another carrier, even when reproducing with a healthy non.carrier. Boomeresses cannot corrupt your genes unlike the females with downs syndrome.

My points are the following:

1. If you want to understand how women feel about you, especially in sexual contexts, it is how you think about women with downs syndrome.
2. They have higher SMV than you, even if they are too crippled, physically and mentally, to even use a dating app, let alone wipe their ass.
3. It should as in the roman empire be legal and to some degree encouraged and recommended to abandon and kill your malformed offspring such as the mongoloids.

Notes:
1. Virtually all non-first world peoples have killed off all offspring that was malformed or handicapped at birth.
2. The odds of a woman giving birth to a mongoloid increases exponentially with regards to her age, most notably after 30.
3. I find it repulsive to even write about this.
4. I actually like real Asians
5. JFL at them being higher in the hierarchy than you, both sexually and with regards to privilieges. They are.

I didn't knew that

dont care about mongoloids tbh

Why u call downies mongoloids

because they are

why asians and down syndrome people look alike?