Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I find it weird that normies view everything threw a pseudo scientific sexual lense

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
I don’t know what caused this but it seems as of recent normies accuse everyone they disagree with as being one of the following:
- a homosexual
- a cuck
- or a fetishist of whatever they are hating on

What is really weird about it is Reddit (where I see most of these arguments) is also the place where cuckism and homosexuality runs rampant. I feel like it’s them projecting their fantasies onto us but I’m not entirely sure.

One person (on TikTok) claimed that all misogynistic and racist beliefs were rooted in sexual frustration. This half arsed understanding of phycological pisses me off. People will learn the words “repressed sexual” and “projection” And think they have a degree in phycological (which in of itself is pseudoscientific bullshit but I digress). It’s such a odd way to view the world, I think it’s because sex addiction and hook up culture is so rampant in our society that normies genuinely can’t view the world in any other way.

it's cause sexuality is a major part of human existence

It's strange, otherwise smart and well-read people just start malfunctioning when something goes against their preconceived notions of the world

It's strange, otherwise smart and well-read people just start malfunctioning when something goes against their preconceived notions of the world
Exactly. It’s dystopian how the media runs their minds

who made universe
what happens when i die
1. dunno but most universe is just a bunch of massive cold rocks and really hot rocks, Earth is more important imo
what happens when i die
probably nothing, void
maybe your soul gets put in another body and you get reborn but that's just me guessing

Usually when somebody calls you a "faggot" they don't necessarily mean that you're a homosexual. Its just a code word for calling you pathetic

Usually when somebody calls you a "faggot" they don't necessarily mean that you're a homosexual. Its just a code word for calling you pathetic
I’m not talking about that bro