Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I find it sort of remarkable how foids instinctively ignore my presence

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
I noticed recently that when I'm walking in public, foids--ones that aren't children anyways--do not even glance up when I walk past them. That is to say, they don't even give me the dignity of "looking me over"; they preemptively reject me.

They can peripherally see that my frame/facial bones are not adequate even without looking at me directly. I have a brother that is a Chadlite, and when I'm walking with him, foids glance up from whatever they're preoccupied with to check him out.

So foids instinctively know when a Chad is approaching and when an incel is approaching. Anyone else notice this?

It would be infuriating but I've been blackpilled for so long that I don't even care anymore.

it's common knowledge I think, women have greater peripheral vision and they use it too.

if she is really attractive then it's absolutely impossible to catch her eye, and no surprise there, she's already scanned everyone and there's no reason at all for her to allow eye contact with lower tier males, not even taking them on as orbiter/simp.

kinda pointless to get upset over this though i won't deny it gets me in the moment sometimes.

it's common knowledge I think, women have greater peripheral vision and they use it too.

if she is really attractive then it's absolutely impossible to catch her eye, and no surprise there, she's already scanned everyone and there's no reason at all for her to allow eye contact with lower tier males, not even taking them on as orbiter/simp.

kinda pointless to get upset over this though i won't deny it gets me in the moment sometimes.

That makes sense. I had never really given it much thought.

It's not over if you don't catch disgusting stares.

Yes I've noticed exactly this. This is why we're invisible to women they don't even need to look at us to reject us.

How tall are you?

Yeah you're just extremely ugly. I can sort of see people without looking at them based on FOV angle, so they probably do see you but they don't want to take a good look at you.

It's over.

or

They can detect you post on Incel Forums. :feelskek:

Yes I've noticed exactly this. This is why we're invisible to women they don't even need to look at us to reject us.
"Just wink at 'em, son!"

I've been noticing more that when I walk past a foid she covers her face with one hand and closes her eyes or gets out her phone and looks down as we pass each other.

As to say don't even bother trying to interact with me! I just chuckle to myself.

We don't even register. We are meaningless background information to them like a fence or a lamppost.

Yeah you're just extremely ugly. I can sort of see people without looking at them based on FOV angle, so they probably do see you but they don't want to take a good look at you.

It's over.

or

They can detect you post on Incel Forums. :feelskek:

Lol. Yeah.

I mean I've always thought of myself as not attractive, but never extremely ugly (I'm not fat, I'm not bald, and I'm not a manlet).

But this revelation makes me think I'm indeed extremely ugly. I mean if foids aren't even willing to sneak a glance at me, it's really the only logical conclusion that can be drawn.

Not that it matters in 2019; if you're not Chadlite then you're basically an incel these days.
We don't even register. We are meaningless background information to them like a fence or a lamppost.

LMAO. Yep. We might as well be inanimate objects in the eyes of foids.
I've been noticing more that when I walk past a foid she covers her face with one hand and closes her eyes or gets out her phone and looks down as we pass each other.

As to say don't even bother trying to interact with me! I just chuckle to myself.

They can't even be bothered to put in the effort to hide their disgusted reactions.

Last edited:
They see you as asexual, person withput dick and balls, someone who is neither man nor woman

nothing remarkable about that. I've come to expect it from whores

I still think women can smell chads before they enter the room. I don’t know how maybe it’s related to pheromones or something.