Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I find it hilarious that women selfishly race mix, but then they find mixed race men to be absolutely subhuman.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Case in point, my existence.

Most women I see are in intra-racial relationships, but the ones who I see in interracial relationships are never with guys who are race mixed. It's always with some guy who is homogenous, like white, black, Hispanic, Asian (rarely), etc. I also see a lot of mixed race men, but I never see any of them with a girl.

Most women don't even know what the fuck I even am, so they can tell I'm some breed of mutt from a mile away. In fact, I have met quite a lot of people who don't know what I am, and no one really knows what ethnicities I am until I tell them. It's no wonder why women are legit repulsed by me. Best part about it is that my parents vehemently hate each other and they always have, but they chose to race mix and gave birth to me anyways. :feelsclown: Now I am going to have to live the rest of my life alone because of that mistake.

It's also hypocritical as fuck how mixed race men are constantly made fun of by literally every mainstream group of people, leftoids, rightoids, wignats, etc., all the while mixed race women are seen as "exotic." I have NEVER seen a mixed race man be called exotic unless he is exceptionally good looking, like Meeks. HAPAs by far have it the worst though, they seem to bring out the worst in terms of being made fun of. Case in point, Elliot Rodger.

If you are a lurking race mixer and you are reading this, kindly go fuck yourself, you selfish piece of shit. My life fucking sucks and I am ugly as shit because of my ugly ass mutt face.

American moment

What a wretched country

Yeah women definitely view race-mixed people as unattractive across the board you're right. :bluepill: :bluepill::bluepill:

Imagine having had an account here since 2017 and not realizing that attractive is attractive is attractive. Women do not care about the substance, just the end result. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Sadly race mixing is nothing new, Remember early Hominids race mixed with Neanderthals and Denisovans. Killing humanity will cure Earth a Wretched Curse!

Lol, are you a retard or what women don't give a shit about mixed-race or pure blooded they just care about looks. I clicked on this thread cuz I thought it was going to be a high quality thread on how non-white women(mostly black) would love to be in an interracial relationship with a white man but would hate it when their men do the the same. Disappointed:feelsseriously:

Case in point, my existence.

Most women I see are in intra-racial relationships, but the ones who I see in interracial relationships are never with guys who are race mixed. It's always with some guy who is homogenous, like white, black, Hispanic, Asian (rarely), etc. I also see a lot of mixed race men, but I never see any of them with a girl.

Most women don't even know what the fuck I even am, so they can tell I'm some breed of mutt from a mile away. In fact, I have met quite a lot of people who don't know what I am, and no one really knows what ethnicities I am until I tell them. It's no wonder why women are legit repulsed by me. Best part about it is that my parents vehemently hate each other and they always have, but they chose to race mix and gave birth to me anyways. :feelsclown: Now I am going to have to live the rest of my life alone because of that mistake.

It's also hypocritical as fuck how mixed race men are constantly made fun of by literally every mainstream group of people, leftoids, rightoids, wignats, etc., all the while mixed race women are seen as "exotic." I have NEVER seen a mixed race man be called exotic unless he is exceptionally good looking, like Meeks. HAPAs by far have it the worst though, they seem to bring out the worst in terms of being made fun of. Case in point, Elliot Rodger.

If you are a lurking race mixer and you are reading this, kindly go fuck yourself, you selfish piece of shit. My life fucking sucks and I am ugly as shit because of my ugly ass mutt face.
welcome to the club

Imagine having had an account here since 2017 and not realizing that attractive is attractive is attractive. Women do not care about the substance, just the end result. :blackpill:
Lol, are you a retard or what women don't give a shit about mixed-race or pure blooded they just care about looks. I clicked on this thread cuz I thought it was going to be a high quality thread on how non-white women(mostly black) would love to be in an interracial relationship with a white man but would hate it when their men do the the same. Disappointed:feelsseriously:
My point is that the bar is exceptionally higher for mixed race men. If you are mixed and don't look ethnically homogenous, you are automatically subhuman to women if you are sub6.

Yeah women definitely view race-mixed people as unattractive across the board you're right. :bluepill: :bluepill::bluepill:

Imagine having had an account here since 2017 and not realizing that attractive is attractive is attractive. Women do not care about the substance, just the end result. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

View attachment 576669
Nigga did you even read the post he said Meeks was an exception

Coalburners should be forced to abort and be put to death and niggers should be forcefully castrated.

No reason for mutts like us to exist, we don't have to be put in the same light as niggers.

At least gypsies don't mix and stay within their own.

Cope , Arabs ,shitskin curries,ricecels are even worst, ER could semi JBW in Japan

it has been shown that outbreeding is almost just as bad as inbreeding in multiple studies it says your more likely to develop autism and other neurological disorders and mental disorders if you are a mixed breed and you also are more likely to have a higher adverse birth outcome

so why is it then that inbreeding is considered bad but outbreeding isnt? It has the same consequences and both will result in a ugly child that will most likely end up becoming another ER

and nowadays it seems that white people have a thirst for black people and all ethnic people are self race hating and only want to date white people even if that means the most ugly white guy possible and the thing is if you are going to produce with the most ugly white guy most likely the baby will end up being ugly too and end up suffering for the rest of its life because its fucking ugly

This is going to create a lot of incels in the future and even more truecels

in other words the greatest Muhammad Ali was right

theres a reason blue birds fly with blue birds and red birds fly with red birds you dont want a half blue half red bird it will end up ugly

fucking whores only one thing the toilets think about is getting hard anal punishment and hardcore brutal rough face fucking ass to mouth fucking anal brutal sloppy and nasty pounding fucking vile and gross disgusting bitches and $10 hookers
True

theres a reason blue birds fly with blue birds and red birds fly with red birds you dont want a half blue half red bird it will end up ugly
That's a very good and accurate saying tbh. :feelsthink:

My point is that the bar is exceptionally higher for mixed race men. If you are mixed and don't look ethnically homogenous, you are automatically subhuman to women if you are sub6.
Yep, most non-Asian women are homophiles (wish to date the same race). Being mixed race means that you're always in an out-group. As a mixed race person I am not in any racial in-group and all women always select me out for not being their race, because I don't have a race (or have multiple races, depending on your perspective). This issue does not exist for mixed race women at all, men aren't picky, only Chads and I've never seen a Chad in a long-term relationship with a mixed race woman, so it's safe to assume that it's universal that mixed race people are unwanted.

it has been shown that outbreeding is almost just as bad as inbreeding in multiple studies it says your more likely to develop autism and other neurological disorders and mental disorders if you are a mixed breed and you also are more likely to have a higher adverse birth outcome

so why is it then that inbreeding is considered bad but outbreeding isnt? It has the same consequences and both will result in a ugly child that will most likely end up becoming another ER

and nowadays it seems that white people have a thirst for black people and all ethnic people are self race hating and only want to date white people even if that means the most ugly white guy possible and the thing is if you are going to produce with the most ugly white guy most likely the baby will end up being ugly too and end up suffering for the rest of its life because its fucking ugly

This is going to create a lot of incels in the future and even more truecels

in other words the greatest Muhammad Ali was right

Is there a study on this?

Is there a study on this?
yes multiple wikipedia, and a few of these scientific studies you can find

1. Zosia Bielski (2008). Asian mom, white dad: C-section more likely
  2. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology (2008). Perinatal outcomes among asian-White interracial couples
  3. Srinivasjois RM, et al. Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand. 2012. Biracial couples and adverse birth outcomes: a systematic review and meta-analyses.
  4. Stanford Medicine (2008). Asian-white couples face distinct pregnancy risks, Stanford/Packard study finds
  5. Sun Young Yang, Un Suk Jung, and Geum Joon Cho (2017). Analysis of Pregnancy Outcomes among Interracial Couples in Korea

View attachment 576669
Yup. Bluepilled OP for sure.