Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I find it hard to get along with guys who don't at least slightly resent modern women

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
Like the title says, I often find it difficult to get along with other guys who don't at least somewhat resent modern young women.

You can't tell this right away after meeting somebody, but after a few hours of interaction and seeing which jokes they do and don't laugh at, how they respond to certain statements, etc. you get a picture of another person's perspective on things.

I remember one time I was pontificating about how its crazy how 99.99% of all living organisms on Earth are single cell organisms / insects / fish, etc. and I managed to be born a human, and one that lives in a developed country at that, and a "friend" interrupted me and said, 'and you got to be a guy, which makes things even easier.' I genuinely don't understand how a sub-Chad young man in 2022 can still believe that men have it easier than women and not just be saying it for virtue signalling points

If a guy is willing to lie about such an obvious, observable reality as modern female privilege and insane dating market discrepancies, chances are he's dishonest in other respects as well, which is why, like I say, I often find it hard to get along with these type of guys.

I lucked out at my last job and had two chadlite co-workers and the three of us would talk shit about our incompetent foid colleagues and rank them on physical attractiveness, was pretty fun as a means to pass the time while wageslaving

man you are a fucking bluepiller piece of shit. no point in even explaining it to you.

Ye i gave up talking to a male relative when he said: Men treat women so bad in india, its awful. That was it for me. Whats the point of talking to such a "person". He´s a prodict of feminism on a genetic level, not an average middle eastern/american/meditteranean somewhat normal man. Theres differences among normies even. North europeans are insane in the brain. Owen B made a video explaining how and why swedes are the most deranged men in the world. The cold & isolation made them utterly subserviant to their rulers and in effect also to women. They cant understand on a genetic level to treat women differently than men. Doesnt compute. Swedish men are talking to, greeting, thanking, debating with women on a scale thats hard to grasp for men in normal middle crossroads regions of the world. What indians lack in IQ they make up for in common sense. Not everything is calculable in math skills, very little is. North europeans arent smart at all, theyre VERY handicapped people. Arabs are probably one of the masterraces in the world in terms of their mix of common sense and not too low IQ etc.

Last edited:
man you are a fucking bluepiller piece of shit. no point in even explaining it to you.
I wasn't trying to blackpill anyone, I'm talking about guys responding negatively to even the most tame sexist jokes and whiteknighting for foids even when there aren't any around

tell those retards about male suicide rates next time

Completely relate. Would not be able to be friends with anyone like that at this point. Idk what @jerkjocky is talking about when he said :bluepill: here. Probably a "didn't read but im gonna comment anyways type of fag".

Like the title says, I often find it difficult to get along with other guys who don't at least somewhat resent modern young women.

You can't tell this right away after meeting somebody, but after a few hours of interaction and seeing which jokes they do and don't laugh at, how they respond to certain statements, etc. you get a picture of another person's perspective on things.

I remember one time I was pontificating about how its crazy how 99.99% of all living organisms on Earth are single cell organisms / insects / fish, etc. and I managed to be born a human, and one that lives in a developed country at that, and a "friend" interrupted me and said, 'and you got to be a guy, which makes things even easier.' I genuinely don't understand how a sub-Chad young man in 2022 can still believe that men have it easier than women and not just be saying it for virtue signalling points

If a guy is willing to lie about such an obvious, observable reality as modern female privilege and insane dating market discrepancies, chances are he's dishonest in other respects as well, which is why, like I say, I often find it hard to get along with these type of guys.

I lucked out at my last job and had two chadlite co-workers and the three of us would talk shit about our incompetent foid colleagues and rank them on physical attractiveness, was pretty fun as a means to pass the time while wageslaving
Me too, alot of the black community tend to be women worshippers. And christcucks too. And I'm around those two often. So I don't even know what to do. I have to hear autism about "black queen's" and "strong independent women" constantly.

legit

most of these people telling you to "be more confident" are fully aware that they're lying to you and that the reason youre incel is because youre ugly

So true, and it's especially hard to hear if these guys at best had one gf years ago or are incels in denial. How did they even get to the conclusion that foids are good people that are easy to date with confidence, when they themselves never experienced it? Brainwashing in today's society is extremely powerful. Even if normies see the opposite of what the TV says their whole life, they still believe with a passion that :soy:men have it easier than women and are always the bad guy, :soy:arabs and nogs are peaceful creatures that have to deal with a lot of racism or that :soy::foidSoy:atheism and science are healthy for humanity. They are truly lost and can't be saved. They would die for Globohomo in a second.

Completely relate. Would not be able to be friends with anyone like that at this point. Idk what @jerkjocky is talking about when he said :bluepill: here. Probably a "didn't read but im gonna comment anyways type of fag".
He does that all the time