Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I find it hard to believe that there are incels who have kissed and held hands

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
If you've done that, you've been selected by a foid and I get if you weren't able to escalate it to sex if it happened when you were like 15, but it still proves that you hold some attraction to one foid and thereby more than one.

Never happened to me.
Even when i was kid where kids are more likely to like each other i was never liked.

there arent any

Only times i held foids hands was when the teacher forced the class to form a circle i always instantly got a boner

I've said this before.

You can't identify as an incel if you're not khhdv

As a scandinavian incel, how did you even survive the eugenicists to come out to this world in the first place :feelskek: :feelskek:

they are fakecels not incels

As a scandinavian incel, how did you even survive the eugenicists to come out to this world in the first place :feelskek: :feelskek:
Genetic recombination, my parents are good looking, especially my dad.

Genetic recombination, my parents are good looking, especially my dad.
Brootal, hope you get drunk on good beer, the greedy scandinavians tax huge on Alcohol hope you can fill your stuff from Finland or Estonia

Kissed bible
Hold hands with their mom
/thread

If you've done that, you've been selected by a foid and I get if you weren't able to escalate it to sex if it happened when you were like 15, but it still proves that you hold some attraction to one foid and thereby more than one.
I haven't done any of that. But I was selected ONCE. It never happened again.

I haven't done any of that. But I was selected ONCE. It never happened again.
Tell us more, at what age? (no fake-cel baiting).

Tell us more, at what age? (no fake-cel baiting).
When I was 17, this girl, 15 at the time, who I've known since we were much younger took interest in me. The way I know it was for real is because she gave a handwritten letter to my sister, which she gave to me. I tried chatting with her, and oh man it was great. All this "I'm too busy" BS? None of that, in fact, she wouldn't let me go to sleep even when I had school tomorrow.

My mother was against me being in a relationship because "muh your studies muh" and my sister also interfered which she shouldn't have. Plus, her family wouldn't be okay with it had they known. And the meat of it all is that my insecure ass put an end to that newly formed relationship (if you could even call it that because we never even kissed) out of fear and stupidity.

It's funny because everything slowly went downhill after that, later that year COVID happened and after a year of online school I fucked up my college entrance exam and, while I got the university that I wanted, I failed to get CS which is the major that I wanted.

College has been hell all the way through. I've done nothing but study. Barely any friends, no gf despite all the girls around, nothing. And then I got BPed and depressed and developed feelings for a girl who rejected me recently.

When I was 17, this girl, 15 at the time, who I've known since we were much younger took interest in me. The way I know it was for real is because she gave a handwritten letter to my sister, which she gave to me. I tried chatting with her, and oh man it was great. All this "I'm too busy" BS? None of that, in fact, she wouldn't let me go to sleep even when I had school tomorrow.

My mother was against me being in a relationship because "muh your studies muh" and my sister also interfered which she shouldn't have. Plus, her family wouldn't be okay with it had they known. And the meat of it all is that my insecure ass put an end to that newly formed relationship (if you could even call it that because we never even kissed) out of fear and stupidity.

It's funny because everything slowly went downhill after that, later that year COVID happened and after a year of online school I fucked up my college entrance exam and, while I got the university that I wanted, I failed to get CS which is the major that I wanted.

College has been hell all the way through. I've done nothing but study. Barely any friends, no gf despite all the girls around, nothing. And then I got BPed and depressed and developed feelings for a girl who rejected me recently.
I think you were *this* close to ascending. Once you get kisses and sex, it's a snowball effect where your world expands and you know that you can get girls so the world's your oyster.

I think you were *this* close to ascending. Once you get kisses and sex, it's a snowball effect where your world expands and you know that you can get girls so the world's your oyster.
Don't know. It feels like that was an exception.

I don't even want to hear about it. Don't want to see anything.
Such people should never be allowed here.
They don't belong here.

you weren't able to escalate it to sex if it happened when you were like 15,
probably a faggot. These faggots should not be allowed here.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back