Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I find it funny that women are complaining about the "Karen" and "boys vs girls" memes being misogynistic

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
You literally have normies and teenagers using these memes IRL and on reddit

Just goes to show you that everyone knows women are messed up, but nobody wants to admit it because its a social death sentence

Now if we could just go from people being ironically sexist, to actually sexist and then repealing the 19th wed be good to go

Karen meme isn't about hating women it's about hating white people

show you that everyone knows women are messed up, but nobody wants to admit it
Based. I've seen a meta meme of this meme, but it's less funny than the original, because the original is just too real.

That's not a genuine riff on women, that's just comedy. "Misogyny." Comedy isn't supposed to be nice. Comedy has to make fun of somebody. Laughing at the races and the genders isn't new.

That's cool, white people (like everyone else, really) are scum.

And no, I'm a misanthropist, not a racist. I hate everyone.

Just goes to show you that everyone knows women are messed up, but nobody wants to admit it because its a social death sentence
Men need to stop worrying about the opinions of cucks and whores, and only care about the opinions of uncucked blackpillers.

Now if we could just go from people being ironically sexist, to actually sexist and then repealing the 19th wed be good to go
Karen is more about white women and even more ironically 'karens' though they were good girls on good side while in the end white women are only little less hated than white men.

cope, it's about post wall women who think they are entitled to the world. Most just happen to be white.

I dont think that will ever happen.
The Internet is still distinct from real life weirdly enough.
When you interact with actual normalfags, you quickly notice that they are way removed from anything we talk About here.
Just consider the fact that most peopel still watch tv.
strange.

Also:
Ranch or cool Ranch?

cope, it's about post wall women who think they are entitled to the world. Most just happen to be white.
That's literally all women. "Karen" means specifically a white woman that broke some leftoid rule.

That's literally all women. "Karen" means specifically a white woman that broke some leftoid rule.
Screaming at the manager breaks a leftoid rule?

Screaming at the manager breaks a leftoid rule?
Calling the police on a black that threatened you breaks a leftoid rule, and also gets one labeled a karen. But, also, yeah, redditoid types do seem to have a weird worship for people that work in retail. So criticizing them also makes one a "karen".

Calling the police on a black that threatened you breaks a leftoid rule, and also gets one labeled a karen. But, also, yeah, redditoid types do seem to have a weird worship for people that work in retail. So criticizing them also makes one a "karen".
Because the majority of redditoids are wageslaves working in retail. Its self-fellation and a hatred of their typical customer base.

Foids got incredibly upset over the simp meme aswell. And I'm not just referring to the OnlyFans whores and other "sex workers" that literally take money from these betas. I'm talking regular normies and stacies who are used to and addicted to beta attention. I think more of these words and memes will be pushed in the future as the Chad era progresses

Foids got incredibly upset over the simp meme aswell. And I'm not just referring to the OnlyFans whores and other "sex workers" that literally take money from these betas. I'm talking regular normies and stacies who are used to and addicted to beta attention. I think more of these words and memes will be pushed in the future as the Chad era progresses
Yes

Let's keep on simp shaming and Karen shaming, they deserve all the mockery they can get

Men need to stop worrying about the opinions of cucks and whores, and only care about the opinions of uncucked blackpillers.
Incredibly based.

Last seen
Sep 22, 2020

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back