Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I find it funny (and brutal) that soyciety hates on Indians

VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, nonchalant 6'5 dreadhead Tyrone 8+
★★★
Soyciety always cries about "Muh racism" and "Muh hate" but when it comes to Indian guys Soyciety pretty much collectively agrees that hating on them is OK.

Hell even on IT I saw this girl comment something like "It's an Indian subreddit, color me shocked!" Or some shit like that (I'll try to find the comment to show)

Soyciety needs a hatesink no matter how they pretend raycism is less prominent than it was before. Which is of course, a lie since everybody mocks currycels.

Society will always be racist toward a race or races. The race is that acceptable to be racist against is whites and curries

Society will always be racist toward a race or races. The race is that acceptable to be racist against is whites and curries
True.

That's why Indians need to flood western soy goop eating society

Jfl that will make it worse for them, since they will lower the QOL for us here & thus, breed more resentment.
You can see this taking place in Canada as we speak.

For shitting on Indians. Now Indians will shit on you
I never had an issue with them, until I noticed how they were causing issues in places such as the UK & Canada.

Don't go making assumptions.

I never had an issue with them, until I noticed how they were causing issues in places such as the UK & Canada.

Don't go making assumptions.
Not you personally, but people were simultaneously racist to them while importing large numbers. Now the curries they hate so much own all the housing and take all the jobs

it's bc of feminism

curries still often have traditional patriarchal beliefs, and when the patriarchy is disturbed they reinforce it through mass rape

in uni we had liberal admin that were blatantly racist against curries, bc they didn't respect foids 'where they come from' as much as 'we do here', but claimed to be 'anti-racist'

tbh curries are based

it's bc of feminism

curries still often have traditional patriarchal beliefs, and when the patriarchy is disturbed they reinforce it through mass rape

in uni we had liberal admin that were blatantly racist against curries, bc they didn't respect foids 'where they come from' as much as 'we do here', but claimed to be 'anti-racist'

tbh curries are based
I love my curry bruddas.

I feel bad for them tbh. They always getting disrespected no matter what

I love my curry bruddas.

I feel bad for them tbh. They always getting disrespected no matter what
100%

curries can't catch a break

rightoid xenophobes hate them, foids hate them even more

Not you personally, but people were simultaneously racist to them while importing large numbers. Now the curries they hate so much own all the housing and take all the jobs
It's not their fault necessarily, companies & gov. want them for cheap labor & to accelerate white replacement.
100%

curries can't catch a break

rightoid xenophobes hate them, foids hate them even more
I mean, people have valid reasons for not wanting foreigners who differ greatly in their area, especially when it leads to issues & a lower QOL. If you're basing your "racism" from this, I agree with it, but foids racism is all looks based.