Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I find it difficult to genuinly like women.

T

Travis A

Greycel

I mean a prerequisite for even getting the motivation to try to meet women or get a girlfriend would be that you genuinly like women. But I struggle to like to them. Most women are not exactly good people , not very likeable. I mean I am heterosexual in the sense that I am attracted to women physically. But it ends there.

Simply after knowing female nature and how shitty human beings most women are I just cant get any motivation to try to meet women. There is just nothing to like about them. It is very dissapointing.

Anyone feel the same?

I mean a prerequisite for even getting the motivation to try to meet women or get a girlfriend would be that you genuinly like women. But I struggle to like to them.
Yeah, exactly

this is why ITcels who give dumb advice like 'just get out there bro' have to delude themselves about foid nature

foids simply aren't appealing enough people to motivate this

when people have motivation, they do things naturally and enthusiastically. but without that, they obviously come across as a bit artificial and wooden when trying to get with foids, which foids will reject. and the reason for that is that foids aren't good or interesting people, and are so craven that it's impossible to even pretend that they are.

it's the foids' fault, not ours

I am heterosexual in the sense that I am attracted to women physically. But it ends there.
this is the case for many men. a lot of sexhavers just put up with their woman's issues so that they can ensure they maintain a warm hole to enter in. personally I couldn't do it. I couldn't just endure someone.

Yeah i get what u mean. Once you get blackpilled about female nature, your pair bonding ability will break

Yeah, exactly

this is why ITcels who give dumb advice like 'just get out there bro' have to delude themselves about foid nature

when people have motivation, they do things naturally and enthusiastically. but without that, they obviously come across as a bit artificial and wooden when trying to get with foids, which foids will reject. and the reason for that is that foids aren't good or interesting people, and are so craven that it's impossible to even pretend that they are.

Yep. I genuinely don’t think I ever found a woman interesting to talk to. They are so fucking hard to talk with and are usually bitchy. Even when they aren’t, there is literally nothing in common to talk about. Beyond the desire for a gf and sex, there is no motivation whatsoever to interact with them. Anyone that says they enjoy hanging out with their female friend is deluding himself.

Yeah i get what u mean. Once you get blackpilled about female nature, your pair bonding ability will break
This is true. Even if we somehow got a gf, we are too broken to ever fully trust or believe it’s real (because it probably wouldn’t be)

3 different users said the same thing in different ways
u guys are missing the point. every guy wants to krempi but with all the baggage modern women carry is it worth the effort?

I want to krempi women

If its just sex for the sensory experience then you might aswell just visit a prostitute.

Having a girlfriend is diffrent because just the motivation to try get a girlfriend requires you to atleast genuinly like women. Physical/sexual attraction alone is not enough in order for a man to get the desire to pursue a long term relationship with a woman.

Yeah, exactly

I agree with this.

Especially since the invention of social media, instagram , tinder , onlyfans etc, those things have propably contributed to women becoming even worse people. 15 years ago the average woman was probably atleast somewhat of a decent and likeable person. But nowadays in 2024 most of them are just absolutely shit. :(

Women make bad friends.

They just are.

It's hard to want to be with them after you learn a bit about feminine nature, esp the unrestricted kind.

Women are fucking horrible inside

They’re nice because they have to be, not because they’re actually nice.