Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I find girls crying cute

Henry Letham

Henry Letham

Female lurkers and femcels, pm me I'm open
★★★★★
Not in a sadistic way, but when a MTB or htb girl cries her face has no ego, it's a humbled expression. Women look way cuter when they cry

Last edited:
Especially when they make those wrinkled eyes and lips widen.

I dont care anymore, When i tried to comfort crying girls i was called a creep then chad arrived 3 minutes later and he was allowed.

They can die miserable for all i care!

in a sadistic way
When I see foids cry I feel like a KGB/GESTAPO torturer who finally broke his victim. Although I never made a foid cry nor ever will.

I feel the same way. I'm pretty sure there is a biological reason behind it

When I see foids cry I feel like a KGB/GESTAPO torturer who finally broke his victim. Although I never made a foid cry nor ever will.
You would probably Smertna akasim them if you had the ability to if they didnt speak up and reveal their western plans.

You would probably Smertna akasim them if you had the ability to if they didnt speak up and reveal their western plans.
Funky Town foids in minecraft!

Probably because you like vulnerable girls and you think to yourself that the said girl would be open to be comforted by you. But of course she wouldn't. Chad only!

I somewhat feel the urge to comfort them:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Same. I find they appear docile and submissive when crying. Almost like they'd be more receptive to me, but we know that's not true

Same. I find they appear docile and submissive when crying. Almost like they'd be more receptive to me, but we know that's not true
Yeah, it makes you feel like you want to comfort them

Probably because you like vulnerable girls and you think to yourself that the said girl would be open to be comforted by you. But of course she wouldn't. Chad only!
Guilty as charged.

Yeah, it makes you feel like you want to comfort them
Sometimes it's not just that. I kinda find their emotional turmoil erotic. More like I'd just get turned on and want to fuck her, not necessarily comfort her. Imagine being happy as could be fucking her while she cries. Would be so fun.

It’s feminine and means they are vulnerable which makes it hot

I’d rather have that than a 600lb foid calling everyone “bro”, threatening everyone, and calling herself a “thicccc bitch”