Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I find an old new cope

Tellem--T

Tellem--T

Banned
-
Playing black ops 3, my love and addiction for this game has been rejuvenated, really want that msmc so badly from bo2. This good news for me,

Blackops2 was the best Call of Duty of all time tbh.

I personally like the An-94 or the Scar-h

I personally like the An-94 or the Scar-h
I used to burn with rage every time i get killed by someone with Scar-H. That weapon needs a great nerf.

I used to burn with rage every time i get killed by someone with Scar-H. That weapon needs a great nerf.
The most rage inducing weapon is probably the remington shotgun

The most rage inducing weapon is probably the remington shotgun
R870 :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Btw, i'll release the 1st chapter today and it'll contain a very interesting "entity", hope you'll have fun.

R870 :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Btw, i'll release the 1st chapter today and it'll contain a very interesting "entity", hope you'll have fun.
Alright.

The R870 even had a nerf and it's still way too powerful. The non nerfed version had such a long range

Alright.

The R870 even had a nerf and it's still way too powerful. The non nerfed version had such a long range
I want to shoot famoids with a real R870.

nah too many normies

The last cod game ive owned is black ops 1

Playing black ops 3, my love and addiction for this game has been rejuvenated, really want that msmc so badly from bo2. This good news for me,
Better than pubg tbh