Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I finally understand now

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
i ask myself everyday why shitty people exist and why can't people get along?
i mean science says people are social creatures, therefore we must be on the lookout for friends and relationships all the time.
science claims that being anti-social is not a normal and we should all strive to be social as possible
but science did not factor in one important thing, and its hirerchy and dominance.
since everyone are in a constant race for resources and reproduction, its only natural that society is becoming more hostile and anti-social.
resources and pussy are getting scarce, and the more scarce it is the more hostile people become.
you see this with animals all the time. two dogs bark at eachother at the park and you try to understand why the hostility..?
well the reason dogs bark at eachother is because they are trying to secure territory,resources and pussy. and they are trying to scare off the competition.
this is why humanity will never be at peace, this is why wars will continue to happen.
this is why chads and stacey's hate us, its because they don't want us to play a game that is only beneficial to them.
if you have 1 chad and 1000 stacey's then the stacey's will have no choice but to choose chad, but if you pour in a million incels into the mix then chad will have to be more territorial and standoffish.

Fuck nature this planet needs to be wiped out by an asteroid

lots of normies are narcisstic and back stabbing, this sort of thing is natural in some humans but i feel like its escalated a lot in western soicety.

its sad to see how bad its got tbh.

can any asia-cels tell me if asian normies are as back stabbing as western ones