Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I finally tried Tinder

Orkcel

Orkcel

gamER rights activist
I've been under the impression that I might be a mentalcel for some time; alas, it seems this cope is also fading. I have now swiped on at least 500 profiles with exactly 0 matches; ostensibly I have 6 likes, but one of my likes was from a 10/10 who I matched with that then insta unmatched me, so I have reason to believe at least some of these are bots. The only girls I haven't swiped right on are the ones that are 250+ pounds because I'm sub-15% and not even short, yet this seems to be not enough at least on tinder. At least this brings me solace.
Images

I tried tinder with some Indian dude and got 0 matches. I thought I could at least get 1 as a challenge but nope. such greed ngl.

Truecels who use Tinder will only get bots. Seems like a waste of time but at least you know now.

Waste of time tbh

I tried it with my face then a face of chad. It was pure suifuel to think what could have been.

I tried it with my face then a face of chad. It was pure suifuel to think what could have been.
Think I'm going to try that now to really put the final nail in the coffin.

Never had a legit match in my life.

Tinder is a cruel blackpill

Remember that looks don't matter as much to girls teehee.

Did you quote the office in your bio? That's what will attract stacies

Did you quote the office in your bio? That's what will attract stacies
No, but reading the foid bios is honestly hilarious though, it can't even be exaggerated just how indistinguishable they all are from one another.

"
Capricorn Hufflepuff

I love traveling and food. I probably love my dog more than I'll ever love you. If you're under 6 feet swipe left.

"

In starting to question if I truly am incel, I made a tinder account and got 8 likes in the first hour.... dont know if they are bots though? Should I swipe?

Sometimes I want to make tinder with my own pictures but I don't think I would be able to take the suifuel

JFL using tinder as non-model guy in 2020

I got a friend that is also incel that got a match from Tinder, she was like 3-4/10 but my friend still tried. He thought he was about to ascend, it ended that he got catfished the girl was about 130 kilos (280 pounds). So don't go on Tinder guys

In starting to question if I truly am incel, I made a tinder account and got 8 likes in the first hour.... dont know if they are bots though? Should I swipe?
Chads.co strikes again.

I only ever got one match on Tinder, even with my height in my bio. It was a fucking tranny. Literally made me severely depressed for two weeks.

Dont have the balls to show my truecel favmce on tinder.

Always swipe right except on certain ones you don't like. If you keep swiping right, it will match you with bots. Find a medium.

Females won't answer to my chad on tinder

Tried it too, got one match eventually and it was a fat tranny waving an LGBT flag JFL. It is over and it has been over for a long time.

JFL

You should have blackpilled her

I never used tinder because i know i'm ugly af tbh

Very similiar stats buddy boyo welcome :feelskek:

Shut the fuck up incel

I only ever got one match on Tinder, even with my height in my bio. It was a fucking tranny. Literally made me severely depressed for two weeks.
ouch

If your truly blackpilled then you would be wise not to consider using tinder.

Do women even use Tinder anymore? Tinder is like the eharmony/plenty of fish of dating apps now. All the sluts use things like Bumble and probably newer ones where men aren't even allowed to msg them, they have to wait in a queue for the woman to initiate contact. Or pay the woman 10 dollars to be able to send her a message or some bollocks.

I've said this before, you're better off adding random girls on insta than using Tinder. You'll at least get some conversations out of it. And you can fraud your profile by buying followers, thugmaxxing or pretending you're famous/have status.

Nothing has blackpilled more men than tinder