Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I finally took the alchohol pill

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
I've never drunk alcohol before because it tastes like shit, but I finally decided to push it down and get drunk.
Surprisingly it looks like I have a high alcohol tolerance since I had to drink 12 shots of hard vodka and a pepsi/henessy blend just to get drunk for the first time.
Alcohol coping is lifefuel, I wasnt worrying about the usual shit I worry about and a fell asleep like a baby
I want to thank my truecel friends for encouraging me: @Personalityinkwell, @ItsNotADream, @IHateeWomen..... fuck it I cant remember anyone else

When you're rice and missing an enzyme that breaks down alcohol so you can't drink

Good stuff every now and then

Drinking is a decent cope tbh

I've never drunk alcohol before because it tastes like shit, but I finally decided to push it down and get drunk.
Surprisingly it looks like I have a high alcohol tolerance since I had to drink 12 shots of hard vodka and a pepsi/henessy blend just to get drunk for the first time.
Alcohol coping is lifefuel, I wasnt worrying about the usual shit I worry about and a fell asleep like a baby
I want to thank my truecel friends for encouraging me: @Personalityinkwell, @ItsNotADream, @IHateeWomen..... fuck it I cant remember anyone else
You'll get used to it, soon you will love the taste of a beer.

I get drunk and pass out 3 to 4 nights a week. It’s nice

I was hoping it was an actual pill tbh.

Somewhat based, but just imagine coping with hard illegal drugs. You have alot to look forward to, potentially.

Shit tier cope. I would never try. Tastes like shit, destroys organ, clouds mind. Where's the fun? No judgement on alcoholcels though, just the cope.

Alcohol makes you look even worse. It's over, but it's like overer when you become addicted to any drug except cocaine.

yeah sometimes I do it, herbal liqueurs and quality sweet wines are the best :feelsokman:

High IQ. I’ll end up doing this if college doesn’t change my life for the better.

Alcohol makes you look even worse. It's over, but it's like overer when you become addicted to any drug except cocaine.
Lol that's a major cope. Chad's and normies are getting blackout drunk every weekend at parties, alcohol has no effect on their looks

I can't handle the taste.

I wish I could tolerate the shit taste of hard liquor.

I wish I could tolerate the shit taste of hard liquor.
You just have to push it through. I just swallowed the shots quickly so I wouldnt have to taste it. After 4 shots it didnt bother me anymore

You just have to push it through. I just swallowed the shots quickly so I wouldnt have to taste it. After 4 shots it didnt bother me anymore

Might try it this week, I am getting really depressed these days :feelsbadman:

I prefer to cope with gymmaxxing. Maybe alcohol is the ultimate blackpill, you stop caring about your looks. However I stopped alcohol because I couldn’t stand normie gatheringsand Parties where I didn’t get laid anyway.

No dude quit it. I had it, will make your life shit, you will have permanent problems when taking a piss, and you will be always drinking. Like smoking, you never really quit it.

The only time i tried i chugged a 400ml of cinnamon whisky, felt dizzy with blackouts, vomited, went to sleep. I should try in moderation next time.

When you're rice and missing an enzyme that breaks down alcohol so you can't drink

What do you mean? Ricecels can still drink, our tolerance just sucks.
The only time i tried i chugged a 400ml of cinnamon whisky, felt dizzy with blackouts, vomited, went to sleep. I should try in moderation next time.

Why the fuck would you chug 400ml of whisky, JFL?

Fireball?

I remember that at work I sometimes drank alcohol and to go to college anyway, I think that thanks to alcohol I finished my studies.

How old are you? Wait til you hit 30 and have been binge drinking every other week since the age of 18. I'm pretty sure I have severe liver damage and will probably die within 10-15 years of liver cancer.

Alcohol destroyed my life. I lost old long time friends. I wasted all of my money and have been making monthly payments to the IRS for years (no money or property to my name, I have negative net worth). I have no future basically and I am a low wage earner trying desperately to survive and hopefully move up financially.

If your day to day life is difficult because you are lonely and get no female attention. There are other ways to cope. I found getting back into world of warcraft has helped tremendously. Its a very addictive game for incel, introverted losers like me. Alcohol will ruin you physically, mentally, and financially even more. It got to the point where I used to be extremely frightened and anxious of people. Even simple old people or harmless kids. Extreme alcohol consumption effects people differently but for most people it exacerbates your anxiety and depression.

Just advising you alcohol can really destroy you. It'll be a decade before you know it and you have a small beer gut going and extremely dry skin with red blotches all over your face (the early signs of the first stages of liver cancer I believe).

Last edited:
It got to the point where I used to be extremely frightened and anxious of people. Even simple old people or harmless kids. Extreme alcohol consumption effects people differently but for most people it exacerbates your anxiety and depression.
This happened to me too drinking in college, but I was on the ganja too more often. If you drink often by yourself, you can mess yourself up, OP.

Wouldnt that be better since you can get drunk more easily?
No, I'd have an allergic reaction which could give me a heart attack and kill me. All the more reason to drink tho, I guess :feelshaha:

Welcome to copeland, just don't over do it as it's not healthy and it's addictive (personally I only do it every few weeks when I feel really bad)
and maybe you should have waited before taking 12 shots of vodka, maybe it takes time for you to start working, I am surprised that you didn't get alcohol positioning tbh

Last edited:
wtf u are resistent asfuck