Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I finally swallowed the racepill

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
I always denyed the racepill out of pride and because somehow it was so embarrassing and humiliating to admit it. not only that, but i used to actually dislike and shit on self hating ethnics like @tehgymcel420 and @Colvin76 since i wanted to cope by ignoring and invalidating the brutal blackpills they keep dropping

but then i asked myself this : "if there's no difference between whites and ethnics in looks, then why do ethnics universally prefer white features to their own even if no whites live among them? why would almost every ethnic prefer to have blue eyes over brown eyes and white skin over brown skin, why does brown coloring look like shit"?

And from that moment the countless racepills started running down my throat and it only got more and more brutal with more and more self hate and hopelessness

white boys are about to be mogged by blasians, keep crying for small dick crackers China numba wan china will create genetically enhanced 7 PSL blasians slayers that will inherit the earth
1614797967745-png.418610

white boys are about to be mogged by blasians, keep crying for small dick crackers China numba wan china will create genetically enhanced 7 PSL blasians slayers that will inherit the earth
1614797967745-png.418610
the racepill destroyed me

images

I always denyed the racepill out of pride and because somehow it was so embarrassing and humiliating to admit it. not only that, but i used to actually dislike and shit on self hating ethnics like @tehgymcel420 and @Colvin76 since i wanted to cope by ignoring and invalidating the brutal blackpills they keep dropping

but then i asked myself this : "if there's no difference between whites and ethnics in looks, then why do ethnics universally prefer white features to their own even if no whites live among them? why would almost every ethnic prefer to have blue eyes over brown eyes and white skin over brown skin, why does brown coloring look like shit"?

And from that moment the countless racepills started running down my throat and it only got more and more brutal with more and more self hate and hopelessness

images
Same boyo, same. It almost made me rope last summer being constantly looked upon like a cockroach by tall white foids. I realized that they didn't even register as human to them so they couldn't think I could notice their contempt and disgust. It was like staring at a wild animal for them.
Tbh the race pill is one of the most brutal and cannot be understated. It makes caring about other failos almost secondary...

Last edited:
Same boyo, same. It almost made me rope last summer being constantly looked upon like a cockroach by tall white foids. I realized that they didn't even register as human to them so they couldn't think I could notice their contempt and disgust. It was like staring at a wild animal for them.
Tbh the race pill is one of the most brutal and cannot be understated. It makes caring about other failos almost secondary...
there's literally no hope, too many pills to swallow and too many death sentences it's legit over.

What’s your race OP?

Racepill is brutal but I would never cuck myself to crackers.

Brutal rat race

1614797967745-png.418610
White boy extinction will come and all crackas will become sissys to the superor blasians
View attachment 418613
lifefuel for @dreadtheblackpill

What’s your race OP?
Last seen Sep 19, 2021 :fuk:

White = Nordic
White is good only if you are chad
An ethnic with good bone structure and exotic features is superior to white normie.

White = Nordic
White is good only if you are chad
An ethnic with good bone structure and exotic features is superior to white normie.
Massive cope, an ethnic chad is equivalent to or below a white normie in SMV.

How common is that?

It is common between ethnics who have Caucasian features
White is just a sub race of the Caucasian race. They mean Nordic when they say white.
There are other sub races of Caucasian like Med, Slav,Iranid, Arabid etc
Asians who did surgeries to have Caucasian features like K pop
Latinos or blacks who are mixed with whites
Massive cope, an ethnic chad is equivalent to or below a white normie in SMV.
European foids prefer to sleep with Chad ethnic refugee than white normie.

In my case, circumstances with my White "oneitis" caused me to fully accept the racepill years ago. It also permanently restructured my thinking and triggered severe thoughts of roping.

A brutal year indeed. Especially given I suffer from obsessive thinking and major depression.