Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I finally started working on my toxic personality.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I finally attended therapy and started working on my toxic personality. Therapist made a recovery plan for me.
Step 1 Don't be entitled. I mean, I'm not entitled to relationships and sex. I'm not entitled to everything. Entitlement is bad. Self-pity is bad. But life is good. I don't need to be in relationships to feel happy. Male entitlement is toxic.
Step 2 Learn from other people experiences, especially from women, lgbtq+, people of color.
Step 3 Feel happy

748033123 fc7978316b n

I need to feel happy. I'm feeling happiness. I'm very happy now. I need to built healthy self-esteem. Life is good especially now. I used to be toxic manbaby but now I'm growing up every day with the help of my therapist. 'The secret to happiness is helping others :foidSoy:'. New horizonts in life became visible. I need to leave my basement more.
Taste new food. Not just doritos and tendies. Going outside more. Doing the "happy walk".
Life feels so good.

Screen Shot 2014 01 05 at 111106 PM e13889851745091

Positive mindset :feelsclown:. Happiness increases with every walk.
Wait, that is...

Couple DP with Poetry for Whatsapp 10

Step...

Suicide

2,155 replies to pander IT shit. Are you guys that bored?

@Diocel is that profile picture of yours foid worhsip :feelsstudy::feelsbaton:

I really thought it was going to be satire :feelswhat:

Therapist :"Improve stuff that has nothing to do with what women find attractive in a man, toxic inkler. Also swallow these bluepills :bluepill: please."

Bro you need to gymmax and you will build confidence:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Therapist :"Improve stuff that has nothing to do with what women find attractive in a man, toxic inkler. Also swallow these bluepills :bluepill: please."
Therapists care about their pockets.

so you finally ascend

Bro you need to gymmax and you will build confidence:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
A few years ago I have read about Japanese martial artist who was short and angry but built impressive physique and gained respect from his peers but was still unable to find a woman. Just gymmax bro :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Just read Mein Kampf theory tbh

Just be Happy and Nice to everyone while clearly being in an disadvantage.

Just Be a doormat bruh :feelsclown:

@NorthernWind

Just be Happy and Nice to everyone while clearly being in an disadvantage.

Just Be a doormat bruh :feelsclown:

@NorthernWind
You aren't entitled to relationships, inkel:soy::foidSoy:

"Relationships are overrated anyway, bro" - :chad: