Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I finally saw the last two Star Wars films

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
I saw Episode 7 at the cinema in 2015 and only got round to watching 8 and 9 this week... I thought 8 was decent but 9 was utter shite.

modern Star Wars is shit

I remember when I saw a promo picture of Kylo Ren before the release of The Force Awakens, I thought that people would laugh at him because of his face. That's exactly what happened, people wrote in reviews that everyone in the cinema laughed when he took off his helmet, some wrote that ugly people should not act in films, that he had no chin and a degenerate nose etc. The good old days of the proto-black pill, when you understand everything but there is no incel terminology yet.

I thought all of them were bad. 9 was the worst but 8 was not far behind

Goyslop in film form

I remember when I saw a promo picture of Kylo Ren before the release of The Force Awakens, I thought that people would laugh at him because of his face. That's exactly what happened, people wrote in reviews that everyone in the cinema laughed when he took off his helmet, some wrote that ugly people should not act in films, that he had no chin and a degenerate nose etc. The good old days of the proto-black pill, when you understand everything but there is no incel terminology yet.
Yeah and he still mogs.

Woman good, man bad. In space.

Episode 8 was so bad I didn't even bother with episode 9

They did as much they could to non-sexualise Rey. Probably one of the most boring characters of all time tbh
I found a way to sexualise her nevertheless.