Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I finally quit my job and will no longer be a wagecuck (until later this year probably)

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Well that was the end of my one month notice. I gave in my laptop etc and went away.

I didn't even get a goodbye in person because no one is at the office due to Coronavirus.

All I got was some shitty generic farewells from the rest of the team via email. Thats why it was only a matter of time before I was gone. No one on the team really appreciates me anyway.

Well except one senior member who was a curry. I think he emphasized a bit more with my situation because just like me, he probably gets shat on a lot. I don't think he's part of the bosses's circle either so I have no clue how he has lasted there for so long. The foid team members barely acknowledged me which is to be expected.

To be frank, I don't think it would have made much difference if I stayed. I can tell some of the other team members (mainly guys) are trying to search for other jobs because the writing is one the wall. The company is not in good financial health and with the Coronavirus, its only a matter of time until the next rounds of layoff happen. I now believe it when i read on forums, people are getting laid off in masses. Its just my company hasn't taken action, thats all. And no its not just some local Mom and Pop chain stores. I bet even amazon will soon be putting people on forced no pay leave if things don't get any better.

So anything to take away from this?

Really all I can say is get along better with the boss and team members. Thats it really. Even if you fuck up a lot (like many of my team mates), as long as you've got good relationship with them they will cover your ass. One other senior manager said before I left that what I needed was better rapport with the team members and things would have been smoother.

But to be honest, it sounds simple but it just doesn't work with us incels. We are hated before we even open our mouths so it takes a lot more to get on people's good side. Not only that but because society ostracizes us for so long, we as socially retarded and Non-NT. These problems you cannot fix by studying since they are learnt the same way as you learn languages and habits, talking to others. But without a constant flow of people to socialize with (gets harder when you get older), you are kinda fucked.

I got enough savings so I will survive. I have my own things to study so I guess I'm not really a NEET since I am not LDAR-ing. But I don't feel like going back to work for the time being. I feel pretty mentally damaged from my most recent job experience. I did everything within my power to be a good employee and the foid boss pretty committed libel against me. Fucking bitch.

So yeah...fuck wagecucking for now. Maybe I'll go back once the coronavirus goes away. Otherwise I have the perfect excuse for not being a wagecuck right now

Enjoy your wagecuck free time

I think many of us can relate to the things you've been through.
I still have a job, although I wouldn't be surprised if I got fired soon.
Nobody respects or likes me at my workplace, because I'm ugly and non-NT.

Fuck fuck my dad is gonna be neet in a month, i guess. Not a good thing not a good thing :reeeeee:

Leaving is the best part of office jobs

full

Last edited:
Welcome to the NEETMasterRace

Learn the difference @TallCelFag .

NEET doesn't necessarily mean rotting. You can be healthy and active while NEET.

I can’t even imagine how shitty wagecucking full time is. Enjoy your break.

enjoy buddy boyo.
i think i may be fired from my job soon, but that's because apart from being socially stunted i am also a brainlet.
hope you saved enough money to last you one hundred thousand years.

after this comfy disaster , i will dig pottatoes

imagine how bad will be wageslavery ,no way i endure it