Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I FINALLY KISSED A GIRL!!!!!!

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
Then I woke up and remembered that that's just reserved for Chads. 

But for real though I had a dream I had to kiss a girl for some gameshow and the prettier one looked at me in complete disgust so instead went for the uglier one and realized that I had no kissing experience and made a fool out of myself in front of everyone. So just some blackpill, even if you ever get the chance with a girl you won't have any experience making love, kissing, or being intimate so you'll just be awkward and she'll most likely ridicule you.

Girls reject me in my DREAMS. And i'm not even joking, i'm serious.

Jockcel said:
Nice bait thread.

but the dream did bring up an important lesson for me and many incels, that we lack experience and are only bound to make a fool of ourselves

I'm actually scared of that moment happening, mostly because I'm worried it would trigger some primal autistic rage in me and I'd break her back and throw her down an elevator shaft like I'm Seagal in Marked For Death.

coldmachinery said:
I'm actually scared of that moment happening, mostly because I'm worried it would trigger some primal autistic rage in me and I'd break her back and throw her down an elevator shaft like I'm Seagal in Marked For Death.

lmao, this made me laugh harder than it should have

coldmachinery said:
lol wtf

Only one was my mother

Bait thread 10/10

ArtoriasWolf said:
Only one was my mother

same so in my dream I just pecked the girls lips and everyone laughed cause I managed to half miss too lol

I had a dream I stood next to a girl tbh

Never got how one can dream of a sensation one never felt. What did the kiss feel like

I FINALLY KISSED A GIRL!!!!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Sadist said:
but the dream did bring up an important lesson for me and many incels, that we lack experience and are only bound to make a fool of ourselves

I just straight up snorted at work, got normies staring at me like I'm crazy.

I wake up every morning with disappointment.
My dreams are the only place I'll ever feel a tinge of happiness.

coldmachinery said:

same, except i wouldn't actually hurt her. i'd just hug her really tight and pin her on the wall somewhere and that's that. might get reported for rape after but whatever

rejected in your dreams? jesus its over

KV3 said:
Never got how one can dream of a sensation one never felt. What did the kiss feel like

kinda like kissing someone on the cheek but guess my mind just got that sensation from kissing relatives on the cheeks lol. In my dream it was only a peck cause I don't know how to actually engage in full on kissing fml

If you were actually truecel you would not even have a chance with females in your dreams.

Stanx22 said:
Girls reject me in my DREAMS. And i'm not even joking, i'm serious.

BRUTAL NIGHTMARES.

I too am having dreams about kissing girls and it makes me fearful

Strange dreams yes, last night i dreamed about infiltrating a red base in the jungle and that's all i remember.