Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I finally got featured in an IT post

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
The post wasn't about me but I was featured tho

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1ejh56e/most_aggressive_argumentative_sick_person_on_the/?share_id=snlMh21Fam26PoZCDBnA7&utm_content=1&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1

The main focus was @Pancakecel

Screenshot 20240803 194456 Reddit
Screenshot 20240803 194450 Reddit
Screenshot 20240803 194446 Reddit
Screenshot 20240803 194438 Reddit

That's probably the same fag that used inspect element to make the pedo posts too. I suspect it's a user here, one that you're good buddies with

Now we need to figure out who this infiltrator is.

That's probably the same fag that used inspect element to make the pedo posts too. I suspect it's a user here, one that you're good buddies with
I told him that it was photoshopped in dms

The one where someone photoshopped you and stupid clown saying you liked kids

just get mentioned in someone else's post theory

Who the fuck posted this?
@Pancakecel Seems like you made yourself an enemy JFL.

You didn’t even get your replies directly screenshotted, lol. Did you see they made a post directly about me the other day?

Yeah I saw that lol
That was one of their dumbest posts too. I really hated how in the comments section they acted like I was more sad about my car breaking down than my father’s death. That pissed me off they cherry-picked that instead of all the posts I made about how devastating losing my father was

That was one of their dumbest posts too. I really hated how in the comments section they acted like I was more sad about my car breaking down than my father’s death. That pissed me off they cherry-picked that instead of all the posts I made about how devastating losing my father was
That would piss me off tbh.

Niggas take everything out of context and ignore everything else

Don't give them headspace they're literally all roasties and troons. You're above them by default.

was just thinking the same thing, rent free.

Here it is. Check it out. Read the last slide of it. They really cherry-picked this to make it look like I was more sad my car broke down and my dad isn't here to help than I am sad for losing him as a friend. The car throuble is NOTHING compared to how much losing my dad hurt. Honestly a really low blow from them

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1ei4ttz/apparently_chads_cant_be_depressed/

lmao what a petty thing to put you on for
think of the poor chad his pp must be stinging from the friction of how much pussy he fucks!!!

That would piss me off tbh.

Niggas take everything out of context and ignore everything else
Yeah, just goes to show how retarded they are. Do those retards actually think a guy with no gf and no close friends is gonna be unaffected by losing his father, literally the only close friend he had?

Don't give them headspace they're literally all roasties and troons. You're above them by default.
I know, and that's why I don't let it bother me. Just goes to show how dumb they are though

lmao what a petty thing to put you on for
Yeah, they put me on for just logically saying why a Chad is not gonna be depressed. The last slide was completely irrelevant to their original point though, and it's quite low they cherrypicked that

Yeah, they put me on for just logically saying why a Chad is not gonna be depressed. The last slide was completely irrelevant to their original point though, and it's quite low they cherrypicked that
It's almost like they're trying to rub your dads death in your face, insult to injury. Nothing to say but these people deserve to have their intestines ripped out and tied to a lamppost.

Last edited:
It's almost like they're trying to rub your dads death in your face, injury to insult. Nothing to say but these people deserve to have their intestines ripped out and tied to a lampost.
They literally are adding insult to injury. They conveniently ignored the probably 10+ posts I made about how sad I was to lose my dad cause we were best friends. Of course they choose the one post I speak about things logically and say all the things that went wrong, especially car stuff

They literally are adding insult to injury. They conveniently ignored the probably 10+ posts I made about how sad I was to lose my dad cause we were best friends. Of course they choose the one post I speak about things logically and say all the things that went wrong, especially car stuff
Probably infiltrators gangstalking you and waiting for you to make a "gotcha" moment, zero compassion with these sociopathic faggots.

ffs you deserve more updoots to celebrate your (albeit brief) cameo, brocel

I swear I saw you in one like 3 months ago

I don't need to fake screenshots of ITcucks being pedos because they already exist jfl