Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I finally found the culprit behind traffic.

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★
I had to spend 1 hour and 45 minutes stuck in the middle of traffic congestion just so I could get home, 1 hour and 45 minutes of bundled up cars slowly driving forward to wherever the hell they need to go and me just waiting my turn in the middle of a four way street in a small town not even at fucking rush hour!

"What the hell could cause this?"
"Did the traffic lights break?"
"Did somebody crash?"
"Did someone run out of fucking fuel?"

No. All this congestion because some femoid parked her SUV on the pedestrian-step to text on her phone! ARE YOU FUCKING WITH ME!? I LOST AN HOUR AND A HALF OF MY PRECIOUS TIME BECAUSE SOME FOID WANTED TO DISCUSS THE FLAVOUR OF CHAD'S SEMEN WITH HER FOID FRIENDS!? FUCK HER!!! She wasted not only my time but countless other people's time and fuel because she couldn't focus her attention span for 5 fucking minutes on the street!

I drove past her car and I got a good look, a very good look, at the face behind this madness and lo and behold what is it the iris of my fucking eye spots??? A sheboon who appeared to be in her mid to late 20s and who dresses like the club is her second house! Fit the stereotype to a fucking T:
•Oblivious.
•Self-centered.
•Low-iq.

I honest to god hope some 95 ton truck smashes straight through her car at the exact moment she takes out her phone! God! I'm starting to see why muslims don't allow females to drive!

Watch how cuckqueers is going to justify this:
"Um sweatie, maybe just maybe she did run out of fuel" - Yeah because cars without any gas still have the fucking engine running!
"Maybe she was contacting her child's school because he/she was sick!"- As if Lashaniqua gives a single fuck about her bastard's wellbeing at school rather than if it's sending child support $ or not!
Oh no anything other than le precious wahmen being a despicable piece of shit!

Why did not you slap her?

Every single sheboon should be boiled alive. Most infuriatingly obnoxious shitstains on earth

I don't understand how she stopped all the traffic for 2 hours.

Last edited:
The Jews did it.
Though your theory is probably right. But without the Jews it wouldn’t be possible.

Women driving was a mistake.

She maybe had a lot to discuss about Chad's semen. (I'm serious)
But if she was parked, how did she stop the traffic for 2 hours? And if she did, none even went to argue with her or call the cops? Seems surreal.

Allowing them to do things that could have consequences for others if done incorrectly was a mistake tbh. They are totally mindless.

Women shouldn't be allowed to drive.
They're physically not built for it. They don't have mechanical knowledge of the vehicle, they have trouble with reasoning and logical thinking and they're bad at spatial thinking.
They also can't focus on a single task. They tend to put on make up in the car or type on their smartphone.

I think the best solution would be to have the road for men and public transport for women.

White knights.
Social justice wankers.
Her sheboon outrage.
Pick your poison

If only we lived in a world without them. Foids wouldn't do half the shit they do today.

pos thot cunt , embrace the hate man

Women shouldn't be allowed to drive.
They're physically not built for it. They don't have mechanical knowledge of the vehicle, they have trouble with reasoning and logical thinking and they're bad at spatial thinking.
They also can't focus on a single task. They tend to put on make up in the car or type on their smartphone.

I think the best solution would be to have the road for men and public transport for women.
high iq