Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I finally found it. The video that is going to make me kill myself. (keep muted)

fckin suifuel for fck sake dude

This stuff doesn't affect me as much as it used to, but my feelings are very mixed. On one hand I'm such an unwanted reject that the experience seems totally unreal, but on the other hand I feel happy for them I guess. I just don't want to be reminded of their existence, since their existence reminds me of being an ugly reject.

you didn't lie op :feelsrope:when will it be mine turn to marry fresh loli

Same as you OP it's suicidefuel to a next level.

He looks pretty average, so his roastie will cuck him soon enough

Someone else already posted this. And as I have already said, 60% divorce rate, 100% future cuck, no loyalty, too much hollywoodish fake love.

Shit like this doesn't give me suifuel at all.

Not One Second

Brutal. Even the song says "cause we were both young when I first saw you." Not "cause I'm a divorcee when I first saw you." We'll never experience young love nor will we marry a young woman.

The most thing we can have if we self improve Maxx, careermaxx, and moneymaxx, is a civil partnership with an older woman whom we can't create special sweet experience with. We'd be hold to a high standard as a partner, cause she had experience relationships with many chads of many backgrounds.

Blushing, giggling, and throwing herself to us when we propose like the girl in the vid? Not gonna happen. Our proposal would just be like a business partnership in which we discuss our goals and if those goals alligns with those of our partners. And the decision of marriage is purely from those. Not from attraction. And I won't even start on discussing what our sex lives would be, or lack thereof

Brutal. Even the song says "cause we were both young when I first saw you." Not "cause I'm a divorcee when I first saw you." We'll never experience young love nor will we marry a young woman.

The most thing we can have if we self improve Maxx, careermaxx, and moneymaxx, is a civil partnership with an older woman whom we can't create special sweet experience with. We'd be hold to a high standard as a partner, cause she had experience relationships with many chads of many backgrounds.

Blushing, giggling, and throwing herself to us when we propose like the girl in the vid? Not gonna happen. Our proposal would just be like a business partnership in which we discuss our goals and if those goals alligns with those of our partners. And the decision of marriage is purely from those. Not from attraction. And I won't even start on discussing what our sex lives would be, or lack thereof
:feelsbadman: :feelscry:

Our proposal would just be like a business partnership in which we discuss our goals and if those goals alligns with those of our partners. And the decision of marriage is purely from those.
Am I insane or something? I literally don't see the problem with this as long as she is young(sub25) and preferably virgin. I would actually be pissed if she tries some cute shit like that. May be I am just too dark triad.

When I look at this, I feel like a fish looking at a bird. I see it and appreciate it, but I'm a fish. Fish don't fly.

I feel like this is THAT far out of the realm of possibility.

I can't even fantasize about this.....brain just rejects it outright.

When I look at this, I feel like a fish looking at a bird. I see it and appreciate it, but I'm a fish. Fish don't fly.

That's sad as fuck man. I don't know if it's for the better or worse that you are so detached that you can't feel the stomach-churning suifuel.

This stuff doesn't affect me at all tbh, I find it pretty gay actually.

I just want sex.

Why is it even in the subreddit mademesmile. This is suifuel. This makes me want to kill my self

This didn't made me feel anything, tbh.

Someone else already posted this. And as I have already said, 60% divorce rate, 100% future cuck, no loyalty, too much hollywoodish fake love.

Shit like this doesn't give me suifuel at all.

Fuck, this is some potent suifuel

This is a crock of shit im not jealous at all tbh

He looks pretty average, so his roastie will cuck him soon enough
This, JFL if you think marriage can work in the first world w/o a strict control over the foid.

Also, getting on your knees foa woman is the most cucked thing ever

You don't deserve happiness. You're ugly, afterall.

r/MadeMeBlowMyBrainsOut

Should I feel bad that the whole time I was hoping one of them accidentally fell over the side to their death? Or that the foid jumped herself to show that she meant no which devastated the guy that proposed because he just saw the bitch he proposed to kill herself than rather be with him?

Because if I should feel bad for thinking that, well I didn't and I'm not sorry about that.

Noose

We CAN get that feeling with drugs
full

Fucks sake, thanks dude, as if I wasn't having a shitty enough day as it is

Am I insane or something? I literally don't see the problem with this as long as she is young(sub25) and preferably virgin. I would actually be pissed if she tries some cute shit like that. May be I am just too dark triad.
Sub 25, legal and virgin? You out there looking for unicorns?

Highschool sweethearts... So they were probably each other's firsts... That's why their relationship looks strong. JBF theory.

Even worse: he did it on tik tok

Just become a simp bro. I will never kneel for a cunt.

There's nothing magical about kneeling for a whore.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back