Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I finally encountered a woman who I would not fuck

Jay

Jay

Greycel
Old obese cunt patient at my optometrist who must have had Cushing’s disease or something. Gigantic belly, as though she was pregnant in all dimensions of her abdomen, with quadruplet babies, or something.

Inexplicably thin legs supporting her obese torso, thinner than mine and I’m a framecel who weighs about 120 LBS.

Her ass was perplexing, it was small and flat in the shape of an inverted triangle. It bulged out though, restrained by her tragically tight pants. Her tits were merely theoretical, being indiscernible from her massive belly.

She spoke a voice unmistakably male, and I assumed it was male companion. I wondered how he was throwing his voice a foot to his left. She was wearing sunglasses and had a dyke haircut and she walked with a cane.

Revolting. I gave her a wink just for fun, but I think she was blind.

She wouldn't fuck you though, and she'd get matches with at least 20 men who are 7-9/10 within a few hours of creating a tinder account.

Punch her in the face if she's blind

She wouldn't fuck you though, and she'd get matches with at least 20 men who are 7-9/10 within a few hours of creating a tinder account.
inb4 shes selling her bath water or feces on internet

Only 20 guys? Hours? I think you're being too optimistic.

If you are willing to fuck any foid you are cuck. There are millions of foids I wouldnt be willing to fuck

I wouldn't either

Still has more SMV than this entire forum

She's more loved than you'll ever be.