Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I finally decided on the worst mistake society ever made. It wasn't giving women the vote, ending slut shaming or allowing feminism or racemixing

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
It was allowing women to enter the workforce and have any profession they want.

This is where everything went wrong and society became a mess. With women working, marriage, which is the bedrock of a higher civilization, inevitably collapses. Men marry for sexual access, women marry to have a provider. Women throughout history would statistically marry their looksmatch and social class match. This formula was the most successful for a good society.

There's no incel epidemic in a society where women can't work. There's much less problems in general in a society where women can't work, because they'd be full time married mothers, which is scientifically proven to be better for kids and diminish things like crime.

The unbalance in the SMV is caused by women working. Men provide, women have reproductive value. This is the balance between the genders within the civilized world. If women suddenly have both their intrinsic reproductive value and the newly-acquired economical value, it's clear that unbalance will take place. Hence only the top percentage of men really being capable satisfying those females.

Not to mention that without women in the workforce, things like "harassment" and women using their vaginas to unfairly gain advantages in their careers wouldn't be a thing.

There's absolutely no good reason for women to be in the workforce, there's no benefit to it. It's only done because of "muh equality" bullshit. The genders aren't equal.

How to solve inceldom and pretty much every other problem in our societies:

1) prohibit women from working
2) make divorce impossible or at least only viable in extreme cases

Woah. When you aren't shitposting about wanting to kiss little girls, you are actually capable of high IQ threads.

This should be tagged as a blackpill

Top notch stuff.

Women think their value goes up if they have a Career.

In reality the 18 year old girl at Taco Bell has far more value than a 36 year old woman making 100,000 a year.

Its all about fertility. Work robs women of their prime birthing years. A lot of women these days have good jobs and then leave them to become a mother in their 30's. This is just a nightmare for society.

I can't tell you the countless amount of women in their late age paying for younguns to fuck them.

Woah. When you aren't shitposting about wanting to kiss little girls, you are actually capable of high IQ threads.

This should be tagged as a blackpill
Yeah sorry about the kissing a 12yo stuff, brah :feelsbadman::feelsokman:

don't be, the reactions on IT were hilarious
I got a bit sad because even in a place like here it made so many people mad at me. And I didn't even do shit, only vented about THINKING about it for a brief moment upon seeing the foid.

I honestly don't think it's something serious at all. Nor that it would cause trauma or anything. We live in a world full of death, torture, suffering, devouring, starving, war, etc. It actually baffles me how a simple kiss can make people so much upset like that. But w/e.

Of course I wouldn't do it anyway because I know about the risks and I'm not willing to take them at all.

I agree, high iq. fat minus points tho for using woman instead of foids.

We are in the middle of an experiment basically.
Men & foids have never worked together in history and then we basically simply allowed it without thinking about the consequences.
The way I see it there is no way we can simply go back, but the solutions we are implementing right now are highly counterproductive.
Both genders are more divided than ever before,
look at this for example: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/men-scared-help-female-colleagues-6751103
and, as you know best, adult men talking to young girls is basically forbidden right now.
It's a really weird situation if you think about it.

That ship has sailed.

Nope the biggest mistake was giving them voting rights. Thats the true cause of all these problems. The only reason foids are having careers right now is because the system is heavily favoring foids. Under natural and unbiased circumstances foids in general don’t have careers (there are some outliers) because of their natural disadvantages (lower iq, can’t handle stress well, weaker etc.). Giving them voting rights allowed them to change to system to favor them over men. Also their are a few basic jobs that women are better/ equally good as men, stuff like answering phone calls or serving food.