Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy I finally cut off a fake friend who was only using me since we were in school

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Captain
★★
Well, this guy has been using me for many years. I’ve been trying to be his friend, and been giving him many chances. But now, I finally made the decision to just finally cut him off by blocking him. I’m a bit sad. But it’s better to cut off a fake friend who only used me, then to deal with a user who never cared about me especially when all I wanted was a friendship from him. It’s a mixed feeling of being sad but a relief to finally get rid off him. Especially when back in middle school. He used to treat me like a friend atleast and we did played and talked like normal people. But then on FB he dry talks me and ignores me. But well the bastard is gone and I won’t look back what a hypocrite
IMG 5410

Last edited:
If the friendship went bad, it's good you cut him off. Asking to be "loved" by a friend is a little bit much though. I know you mean it in a friendship way, but that is a little much for most people.

Just never write these kind of people if they never show any initiative.
Honestly I think you're overreacting.
He just doesn't want to hang out with you anymore, accept it and move on.

If the friendship went bad, it's good you cut him off. Asking to be "loved" by a friend is a little bit much though. I know you mean it in a friendship way, but that is a little much for most people.
True friends are rare these days yes

It doesn’t really matter now I blocked him and I hate him now. Plus we never hung out outside of school

Well I was mad, what did you expect?