Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I finally cucked some richfag

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

There's no release, no redemption, it's over.
★★★★
I collect action figures and there this fucking son of a bitch with money who buys multiples and as I live in a fucking shithole importing action figures is a mess, so we're left at the mercy of a few stores who bring collectibles.
So this fucker has been buying tons of their latest stock to resell them months after at higher prices, but today I finally cucked this motherfucker and got all the stock of some Deadpool figures with yeah money that I don't even have who cares, but I finally fucking left this tall faggot ass bitch without his beloved stock of 6 limited figures that are mine now.
your ass is now mine bitch ass maggot :feelsYall:

When will you show us your funko pop collection?

Hq720

Just get in debt theory

What do the Deadpool figures look like?

Cool. Glad you cucked that motherfucker.

Funny how only 3rd world shitholes that don't make anything make importing anything impossible. Fuckers don't even produce figures of anything in the country.

Funny how only 3rd world shitholes that don't make anything make importing anything impossible. Fuckers don't even produce figures of anything in the country.
Corrupt shitholes ruled by the biggest scum on this planet, they must steal from everyone including nerds.