Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I finally bought a PS5 and quite happy with it.

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
I never felt this way for a long time. Also, because of the nostalgia factor as well.

People bash console gaming. However, it just gives me a chance disassociate from the internet world (quite a low bar yes but being that I don't have an actual life outside of the internet), and finally play video games.

I bought PS5 two days ago. The games I bought were Kingdom Hearts 3 (currently playing that), Final Fantasy 15, and Final Fantasy 7 remake.

Playing KH3 is fun, but it may not be for everyone, I guess. I've also been playing Sword of Mana on the GBA (it's alright, I guess).

Based, im too lazy to play games now. My mind has deteriorated greatly from rotting.

As long as you're happy with your choice, it doesn't matter what others say.

Nothing wrong with it, it's just not the most cost effective.

The only games i want to play that are on it are ff7 rebirth and stellar blade but i hear ff7 rebirth unfortunately has some faggotry in there for jEwSG points although still not as much as western games which are pozzed to all shit

Astrobot as well that would be cool to play

There’s like a total of two games that I’d like to play on there, Astro Bot and FF7 Rebirth. Other than that, all the games you mentioned are playable on last gen hardware, and it’s honestly really depressing. Sony really died when they started handing out their exclusives to Steam out of desperation. Hiring an entirely left-wing team of writers from all across the board that focused on shoving their insane ideologies down your throat more than on coming up with new and innovating ideas certainly didn’t help either.

As autistic as console wars were, they really helped set the stage for a healthier competition. Without them, we as consumers are put in a worser spot.

Last edited:
Cool bought mine 7 months ago it gets addicting for awhile then it just stops after like 4 months of pure gaming but i’ll
Play here and there injust finished the last of us part 1 havent played that one in like 8 years plus it cane with the ps plus i have so eh why not?

one new ps5cel here :feelsaww:
we are not many.

I got one as a gift for christmas. I play older games on it though mostly.

My PS5 was great and served me well, no regrets. Only real regret would be amount of time spent gaming rather than attempting to get pussy.

I ordered the PS5 Pro. I don't care what haters say, it will be epic.

have fun mate but dont spend too much on games and accessories like a cuck

I never felt this way for a long time. Also, because of the nostalgia factor as well.

People bash console gaming. However, it just gives me a chance disassociate from the internet world (quite a low bar yes but being that I don't have an actual life outside of the internet), and finally play video games.

I bought PS5 two days ago. The games I bought were Kingdom Hearts 3 (currently playing that), Final Fantasy 15, and Final Fantasy 7 remake.

Playing KH3 is fun, but it may not be for everyone, I guess. I've also been playing Sword of Mana on the GBA (it's alright, I guess).
I bash console players beucase these same people spread lies that you need a 1,000 dollar pc but wont admit they have a console becuase they like the convince of plug and play,not only that conosle are getting more expensive with pay for online

Based I hope you have fun

Man do i want it, but broke as shit, gotta get a job

Waiting out on switch 2, sony releases too many walking cinamatic simulators that get ported to pc anyway.