Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I finally asked a girl out

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
-I was next to a cafe and there was this sweet girl.She was very overweight,one could say obese,but i saw real emotion in her eyes and i asked her out.
She reacted with wide open eyes and said she needed to go to the bathroom.Can't wait,I hope she likes me.

-Update guys.I lost my job,my housing and I was disowned by my family.
The female judge was nice enough to give me the minimal sentence of 20 years without probation in a maximum security prison in Detroit.
I hope I can diversify my social group by meeting some new friends of african american desent.

-Update day 13
Everything's going great,I'm exploring my more femenine side,since all the inmates here call me sugar buns.
Any mysoginistic idiot would get offended,but i think of women as eaqual,so i take it as a complement,some inbred piece of shit dared to cat call a female warden,I asked him to please stop and he hit me in the face.

-Update day 22
I'm the most popular gal in the cell block or atleast the prisoners say so.The only uncomfortable part is going to sleep and waking up with glute cramps.

-Update day 35
My asshole is like a reverse vaccum cleaner.
I wonder what happened to my IT reddit account.

Atem does not approve of your subtle gheymaxxing projecting OP.

source.gif

My wife’s boyfriend keeps hogging my wife when it’s my turn to have have sex and it’s making me angry but I’m trying to stay calm because I respect le mi’lady. XD

-I was next to a cafe and there was this sweet girl.She was very overweight,one could say obese,but i saw real emotion in her eyes and i asked her out.
She reacted with wide open eyes and said she needed to go to the bathroom.Can't wait,I hope she likes me.

-Update guys.I lost my job,my housing and I was disowned by my family.
The female judge was nice enough to give me the minimal sentence of 20 years without probation in a maximum security prison in Detroit.
I hope I can diversify my social group by meeting some new friends of african american desent.

-Update day 13
Everything's going great,I'm exploring my more femenine side,since all the inmates here call me sugar buns.
Any mysoginistic idiot would get offended,but i think of women as eaqual,so i take it as a complement,some inbred piece of shit dared to cat call a female warden,I asked him to please stop and he hit me in the face.

-Update day 22
I'm the most popular gal in the cell block or atleast the prisoners say so.The only uncomfortable part is going to sleep and waking up with glute cramps.

-Update day 35
My asshole is like a reverse vaccum cleaner.
I wonder what happened to my IT reddit account.
fag

*drops the soap while Tyrone is behind him* seconds later :feelsohh:
My wife’s boyfriend keeps hogging my wife when it’s my turn to have have sex and it’s making me angry but I’m trying to stay calm because I respect le mi’lady. XD
Gotta respect bull and m'lady

U need take more soy to be calmer

maybe if you buy everything on her shopping list maybe she'll let you get a glimpse of her cum-encrusted le pussy

Laughed quite hard ngl. Good job.

Yeah. I hope my wife’s boyfriend will let me have sex with my wife next month at least. :p
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: What? You shouldn't expect sex , She's independent wahman who should enjoy herself

West so progressive. Do not want to go ER on lithuanians who want furher westernisation of lithuania, so it will be reality here one day

My wife's boyfriend and my wife needed a ride to the movies so I called an uber for them. I have the house all to myself today :) feels good to give females their well needed empowerment and let them know they shouldn't feel bad for expressing their sexual freedom!

How dare you disrespect your wife like that? If she doesnt want to have sex with you, then you have to back off. Its her body her choice and YTA inkwell. Iam sure her boyfriend has a bigger personality than yours. Shower much sweaty ?

How dare you disrespect your wife like that? If she doesnt want to have sex with you, then you have to back off. Its her body her choice and YTA inkwell. Iam sure her boyfriend has a bigger personality than yours. Shower much sweaty ?
Got it. I will try respecting women even more and see if that happens. :p

i see you take it like a winner