Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I finally asked a foid for her number and here is what happened

• Thread starter deathgreetsmeslow
  • Start date
deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
I have two normie "friends" left that are ready to abandon me, two males I have a loose relationship with that occasionally go to bars or "clubs". I never go to such events and I am never invited because the whole purpose is to approach attractive women, get their number and possibly fuck them. If you're a good looking male this can be achieved in minutes, however males like me bring the whole group atmosphere down.

Anyway the other weekend I decided to go out, "I don't care what people think anymore, I can't change my face". I have almost no experience in bars but I was with a 6/10 friend of mine, so I had a small amount of hope that things would workout ok. I finally get into a relatively crowded bar with blaring music, you can barely hear the person next to you or manage your own thoughts. I just stand there, in the crowd of people dancing and grinding on each other. I try and "dance" but I've never danced before, so I end up standing awkwardly looking around the bar.. At this point I start to get looks from people wodnering what the creep is doing here.

The night continues on like this for an hour, my friends ditch me and start to mingle with girls while I stay behind. They strike up a conversation with two girls and neither of them even glance at me or have any interest. Finally one of my friend returns and says "hey I told this cute girl that you're really shy but that you want to talk to her". I'm sort of angry because I had no intention of talking to a random foid, and on top of this he made me sound like a beta faggot + I have no idea what girl he is talking about. But I was wasted by then, I so I reluctantly decide to go up to the girl he points out.

The music was so loud I couldn't hear a fucking thing she said, its dark as shit and people are bumping into each other constantly. We just mumble back and forth about random bullshit, I keep asking her questions and she asks no question back because she doesn't give a fuck. I thought about grabbing her and "dancing" with her, but what was I supposed to do, grab her ass and grind up on her like Chad would? Finally, I have nothing else to ask beyond the basic questions "where are you from" etc bullshit, and I finally decided its time to leave the situation. The only way I could figure out how to leave was to ask for her number, with no intention of using it, ever. Surprisingly she puts her number in my phone, and my confidence skyrocketed. I thought holy shit this is it, this girl is a 4/10 but holy shit she gave me her number. Not once has this ever happened before.

Later on in the night, my friends insist I tex her and try to get omething going. I text her 'hey its so so from the bar". She immediately responds, holy fugg I'm not ghosted here it goes time to ascend boyos.. But then she asks for my "insta". i don't have a fucking instagram with 1k followers, I have no fucking friends. Instead I tell her add me on snapchat.... So she sends me a picture of half of her face with the word "Sup". I send a picture back of my face anddddddddd

1 hour later she blocks me off snapchat, minutes after opening the photo my face. No ascension, no communication with a foid, just ghosted and blocked.

TL;DR I tried to ascend, got a girls number, she saw my face on Snapchat and blocked me right after.

Thanks for TL;DR

well its over

I would have thought that she'd give you a fake number with the lack of interest she was showing. Probably a massive slut

That's exactly the reason why I don't even try.

I imagined the Grinch in the bar as you were describing the situation

Friendliness doesn't get you friends.
Make that the first premise in life before you proceed.
You need distinct value.
You do not execute before planning unless you want a shitty execution. Especially with shit so intricate we don't have instincts to detect thesee things. I mean, why else is the blackpill so insightful?

Cool story bro', a not so cool reality though eh.

lol, thats what you get tbh tbh. what the hell were you doing / thinking

once you take the blackpill thats it, you give up any hope. its the end just ldar

why even waste your time if you knew the outcome , foids are superficial and unreliable as fuck

fcking sh its should die and fuck off for all i care

why even waste your time if you knew the outcome , foids are superficial and unreliable as fuck

fucking shits should die and fuck off for all I care

This basically describes every social interaction with a foid I’ve ever had.

I used to talk to a cunt on IRC before I was blackpilled, she was basically my best friend and we talked every night for months. I sent her one picture of me and she stopped talking to me. It destroyed me and was a precursor to the blackpill.

should have asked for panties instead of phone number

I always felt like a fraud trying to dance in a club when I'm mad wae it. Just felt like a dick. But when I'm on the sweggers its it's a different matter. When I've been taken them I'll dance about like I've fallen oot a music video and not one fuck will be given about how I look or how others perceive me.

This basically describes every social interaction with a foid I’ve ever had.

I used to talk to a cunt on IRC before I was blackpilled, she was basically my best friend and we talked every night for months. I sent her one picture of me and she stopped talking to me. It destroyed me and was a precursor to the blackpill.
Damn. That's rough dude. I've been there, and it sucks...

But here's a twist. Image being her, feeling like you're a handsome soulmate... and POOF! It's a ugly dude. (Sorry brother)

So now the shallow bitch feels mentally raped! Violated! Betrayed! Ashamed!

You inadvertently shit on her dreams! Knocked her down a few pegs! Perhaps even made her a bit more afraid of chatting to strangers online!

Let that be a lesson to you! Let yourself be happy that you made her flinch!

Yeah it's a shitty cope... But it's a way to recover some dignity anyway. Works for me. A little bit anyway.

But here's a twist. Image being her, feeling like you're a handsome soulmate... and POOF! It's a ugly dude. (Sorry brother)

You inadvertently shit on her dreams! Knocked her down a few pegs! Perhaps even made her a bit more afraid of chatting to strangers online!

Yeah it's a shitty cope... But it's a way to recover some dignity anyway. Works for me. A little bit anyway.
Holy fuck never thought that way. Based af,ded srs

Holy fuck never thought that way. Based af,ded srs
It's an old "art of war" trick.
Know your enemies and yourself and you will win every battle. (Or something like that.)

She’s a bisexual whore that’s fucked more white and black dudes than I care to count. A Tyrone in the military used to hang out in our IRC server and she flew from Asia to bumfuck USA to fuck him for a week and then flew back home. I seen the photos.

I learned about all this later, so I’m not too broken up about it now, dude. I swallowed the blackpill, I already know all women want me dead. It never began and she was never a option anyway.

She’s a bisexual whore that’s fucked more white and black dudes than I care to count. A Tyrone in the military used to hang out in our IRC server and she flew from Asia to bumfuck USA to fuck him for a week and then flew back home. I seen the photos.
Wow dude, fucking Cringefuel!

But she saw your face in the club! Why would she block you because of your face on Snapchat?

Jfl at knowing life is all based off looks and not starting directly with your face. Nothing you say or do matters. That's some "muh personality" meme teir shit bluepillers try to use. It's just your face. If a bitch will talk to you after sending face pic and she's not virtue signaling then you're good

it is really as simple as if the hole isnt making it obvious its basically a waste of time move on.

maybe if you had an instagram with certain number of followers she would be your friend, that's the message I find there.

I have two normie "friends" left that are ready to abandon me, two males I have a loose relationship with that occasionally go to bars or "clubs". I never go to such events and I am never invited because the whole purpose is to approach attractive women, get their number and possibly fuck them. If you're a good looking male this can be achieved in minutes, however males like me bring the whole group atmosphere down.

Anyway the other weekend I decided to go out, "I don't care what people think anymore, I can't change my face". I have almost no experience in bars but I was with a 6/10 friend of mine, so I had a small amount of hope that things would workout ok. I finally get into a relatively crowded bar with blaring music, you can barely hear the person next to you or manage your own thoughts. I just stand there, in the crowd of people dancing and grinding on each other. I try and "dance" but I've never danced before, so I end up standing awkwardly looking around the bar.. At this point I start to get looks from people wodnering what the creep is doing here.

The night continues on like this for an hour, my friends ditch me and start to mingle with girls while I stay behind. They strike up a conversation with two girls and neither of them even glance at me or have any interest. Finally one of my friend returns and says "hey I told this cute girl that you're really shy but that you want to talk to her". I'm sort of angry because I had no intention of talking to a random foid, and on top of this he made me sound like a beta faggot + I have no idea what girl he is talking about. But I was wasted by then, I so I reluctantly decide to go up to the girl he points out.

The music was so loud I couldn't hear a fucking thing she said, its dark as shit and people are bumping into each other constantly. We just mumble back and forth about random bullshit, I keep asking her questions and she asks no question back because she doesn't give a fuck. I thought about grabbing her and "dancing" with her, but what was I supposed to do, grab her ass and grind up on her like Chad would? Finally, I have nothing else to ask beyond the basic questions "where are you from" etc bullshit, and I finally decided its time to leave the situation. The only way I could figure out how to leave was to ask for her number, with no intention of using it, ever. Surprisingly she puts her number in my phone, and my confidence skyrocketed. I thought holy shit this is it, this girl is a 4/10 but holy shit she gave me her number. Not once has this ever happened before.

Later on in the night, my friends insist I tex her and try to get omething going. I text her 'hey its so so from the bar". She immediately responds, holy fugg I'm not ghosted here it goes time to ascend boyos.. But then she asks for my "insta". i don't have a fucking instagram with 1k followers, I have no fucking friends. Instead I tell her add me on snapchat.... So she sends me a picture of half of her face with the word "Sup". I send a picture back of my face anddddddddd

1 hour later she blocks me off snapchat, minutes after opening the photo my face. No ascension, no communication with a foid, just ghosted and blocked.

TL;DR I tried to ascend, got a girls number, she saw my face on Snapchat and blocked me right after.
cope she saw your bad personality through the app chat ngl