Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I finally ascended

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Used to be pretty active on the old site (.co) and for those who remember me i was a 20 year old KHHV white alcoholiccel. I met another white foid on tinder who is my age and 6.5/10 looks and we really hit it off. Yesterday we ascended and I won’t go into detail as to refrain from bragging but after a month of dating it finally happened. Honestly I’m happy for myself and wish all other incels to not give up hope. I was in a depressed dark place ever since high school but it was worth it in the end I guess. If you’d like to know more just respond in the thread and I’ll try to answer. Good luck my incel bros, :blackpill: for life.

See you tomorrow. :feelsjuice:

20yo = fakecel
met 6.5 foid = :chad:
:banhammer:

I'm happy for you but it doesn't matter if you stay here, to ascend you have to leave

Used to be pretty active on the old site (.co) and for those who remember me i was a 20 year old KHHV white alcoholiccel. I met another white foid on tinder who is my age and 6.5/10 looks and we really hit it off. Yesterday we ascended and I won’t go into detail as to refrain from bragging but after a month of dating it finally happened. Honestly I’m happy for myself and wish all other incels to not give up hope. I was in a depressed dark place ever since high school but it was worth it in the end I guess. If you’d like to know more just respond in the thread and I’ll try to answer. Good luck my incel bros, :blackpill: for life.