Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I figured out why I hate obese, landwhales so much

B

bcroger

Commander
★★★★
I never even thought of landwhales much, then I got a job for a government office in a small town Mostly black/Hispanic women. Could well be the fattest and ugliest place on planet earth.

After that, I just started to hate landwhales. But I always wondered why I hate landwhales so much.

I think that when it comes down to it, I just hate their delusional behavior. They believe that they are beautiful when they are disgusting pigs. They have 0 shame over their revolting weight and are confident in themselves. I can't put my finger on what it is exactly, but I believe that their delusion is what it is. No embarrassment or shame over their disgusting weight. They hit on high value men, one obese Mexican woman gets Botox and plastic surgery. She even works multiple jobs to pay for it. Another morbidly obese Mexican considered plastic surgery and she is a low income earner.

Last edited:
Because there’s so many they drive up competition for non tortas

I just hate them because they're ugly

1724179824654w

Yep, those landwhales are obnoxious. The elites love them and also want society to say nothing is wrong with them. Body positivity ads > PR brainless drones listen > Repeat.

Water landwhales are naturally obnoxious. That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you the myth that they have low self esteem is bullshit. A genuine landwhale is more entitled, ruder & hypergamous than the average foid. Which is why they’re morbidly obese in the first place

All foids act like they're god' gift to everyone else. The uglier they are, the more delusional they become in their own narcissism and unwarranted self importance.

All foids act like they're god' gift to everyone else. The uglier they are, the more delusional they become in their own narcissism and unwarranted self importance.
At least those good looking college and suburban foids look nice.

The obese ones are delusional.

Water landwhales are naturally obnoxious. That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you the myth that they have low self esteem is bullshit. A genuine landwhale is more entitled, ruder & hypergamous than the average foid. Which is why they’re morbidly obese in the first place
agree

At least those good looking college and suburban foids look nice.

The obese ones are delusional.
Bad looks causes bad personalities