Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I figured out how to tell if someone has you on ignore.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
This is how it looks if someone doesn’t have you on ignore:

IMG 1170

This is how it looks like if you are on ignore:

IMG 1169

So, if there is no option to chat or start a conversation it means you are on ignore.

Not necessarily. Sometimes it just means they have their settings adjusted so only their followers can start dms with them or no one at all. Or in @zerozerozero ’s case his permissions for dms are turned off by a mod/admin

That could just be due to people turning this setting to "nobody"

Apparently, @thespanishcel has me on ignore. I don't know about anyone else tho.

Not necessarily. Sometimes it just means they have their settings adjusted so only their followers can start dms with them or no one at all. Or in @zerozerozero ’s case his permissions for dms are turned off by a mod/admin

That could just be due to people turning this setting to "nobody"
View attachment 1280322

That is true but it seems you also can’t message users who have you on ignore

Putting people on ignore is a fakecel trait. :lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::reeeeee:

Not true lol there's a guy who has me on ignore and the start convo and chat buttons are still showing up.

@GodspeedPeasant has me on ignore going by that

You have the ability to limit people who DM you in the preferences section.

Why did JayGoptri ignore you??? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
I think it was when October 7 happened I was talking about Israel having no right to exist and whatnot and he went all “phul sappot saar” and got offended.

I think it was when October 7 happened I was talking about Israel having no right to exist and whatnot and he went all “phul sappot saar” and got offended.
Ah yeah I see Hindu vs muslim stuff.