Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I felt threatened by a foid today

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Back in highschool, there was this foid who tried to "befriend" me. She showed crazily realistic signs of being into me. She'd ask me to go to the cinema with her, come over to her house etc. Luckily for me, being the high inhib cuck that I was and still am, I ignored her because I had no experience talking to foids so I didn't want her to think i'm a loser (lol). Later it turned out that the only reason she wanted to befriend me was so she could humiliate me in some way. Since I tried to ignore her any time she tried talking to me, she thought I wasn't interested in her. Being rejected by an incel must've dealt a huge blow to her self-esteem.

Today I saw her for the first time in over a year. I had to turn around and walk the other way because I felt scared of her. I feel dirty saying that, but there's something about her physical appearance that really creeps me out. She's a small, slim girl but her face looks evil. And it's not because she's ugly, in fact she's probably the closest to a 10 I have ever seen, but she looks like a legit psychopath. Her smile and her eyes are terrifying. She was dressed nicely too. I should have done something. No one else was around. I should've told her what I think about her but I just couldn't and I feel awful about it. For all I know she could've been going to visit her next incel victim. Fucking bitch. I hope she dies. I have never felt like more of a cuck than today.

You felt intimidated by a foid? JFL.

I’m high inhib too but come on bro..

ur such a cuck bro, i can beat any foid to a pulp but i dont

jfl, you need to inject some t bro

No foid should hold such power.

Sounds like she has crazy eyes... best you hold frame op

wish anyone would’ve tried to befriend me back at hs

Later it turned out that the only reason she wanted to befriend me was so she could humiliate me in some way.
this is so much worse than being bullied by other males tbh, in the end who gives a fuck about what other men think but when foids do it it really hurts

Dont feel bad man. If you feel or think that you have to avoid that bitch , you done well:feelsthink:

I’m not so 100% but she could be a sociopath. Sociopaths enjoy fucking up people’s lives and will feel no, guilt, shame or remorse about it as long as they themselves don’t get affected in the process.
this is so much worse than being bullied by other males tbh, in the end who gives a fuck about what other men think but when foids do it it really hurts
I know what you mean. If a female treats a lonely incel like shit, she deserves a good old punch to the face. Fuck what the white knights and femnazis think. I’m not the physical type but I do wanna beat up females that think it’s cool to fuck with us lonely men.

Later it turned out that the only reason she wanted to befriend me was so she could humiliate me in some way.
#Based Jew disapproves of Stacy manipulation!
jew_stabs_a_woman_in_the_back.jpg

Stand your ground tbh.

Dude what the fuck man the fuck up.

Goddamn you sound like a foid yourself

Go back and tell her she is ugly. Even bigger blow to self esteem

How'd u put together that she was gonna humiliate u?

You should have stared her down.
If she came up to you then flop the bitch.

She's a small, slim girl but her face looks evil. And it's not because she's ugly, in fact she's probably the closest to a 10 I have ever seen, but she looks like a legit psychopath.
Fuuck, this is definitely my type. Im jealous ngl