Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I felt proud of myself at the gym today

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I was at the gym and speak to a few guys there cuz I'm not an autist or at least not that autistic. I do have some slight social anxiety but I don't have the serial-killer vibe that some incels have.

I was working out on one rack with some guy who could benchpress me. He went off to find some more weights to bring back. I noticed a Latina?/Arab?-looking young girl walk up to the rack and she started to make herself comfortable. She literally couldn't see me standing there waiting for the other guy. I.T. will reason that I wasn't standing confidently enough to be noticed. At 6 foot fucking 3. And now that I've said that, they will say: "Well then it MUST be your personality", reasoning that face doesn't matter. I digress.

As the other guy was coming back, I thought I should put an end to her foidery and said: "We're using this.". I said it calmly but not treating her any different than I would a man. She then turned to the other guy and asked where another rack was. She wandered away foidily.

The guy said to me: "It's hard turning away a pretty girl" or something to that effect. It was only then that I realized that it wasn't hard AT ALL. I literally felt not an ounce of guilt or "desire to protect and whiteknight" or anything. I just didn't give a fuck.Turning her away was on autopilot.

Last edited:
The guy said to me: "It's hard turning away a pretty girl" or something to that effect. It was only then that I realized that it wasn't hard AT ALL. I literally felt not an ounce of guilt or "desire to protect and whiteknight" or anything. I just didn't give a fuck.

Based man that guy was soy as fuck. You mog him in t ngl. What a loser.

Well done. You should have shoulder slapped her as well.

Based man that guy was soy as fuck. You mog him in t ngl. What a loser.

The Whiteknight instinct is STRONG in men. You literally need to become hardcore-incel, -MGTOW or be a jaded (has fucked too many women to respect them any longer) Chad to beat it.
Well done. You should have shoulder slapped her as well.

If you've seen social experiments, you can't even SHOUT at a woman in public without WKs or even ask them uncomfortable questions, much less slap one.

next step: yelling, accosting, or physically assaulting a foid in public. you can do it.

Fair play man. You were there first no? I wonder how IT will try to pick on you for this.

If you've seen social experiments, you can't even SHOUT at a woman in public without WKs or even ask them uncomfortable questions, much less slap one.

I do it tho'.

if not cuck, beat whymyn in public

Not letting foids walk over you is the lifefuel to me. Second only to harassing them in video games.

I was at the gym and speak to a few guys there cuz I'm not an autist or at least not that autistic. I do have some slight social anxiety but I don't have the serial-killer vibe that some incels have.

I was working out on one rack with some guy who could benchpress me. He went off to find some more weights to bring back. I noticed a Latina?/Arab?-looking young girl walk up to the rack and she started to make herself comfortable. She literally couldn't see me standing there waiting for the other guy. I.T. will reason that I wasn't standing confidently enough to be noticed. At 6 foot fucking 3. And now that I've said that, they will say: "Well then it MUST be your personality", reasoning that face doesn't matter. I digress.

As the other guy was coming back, I thought I should put an end to her foidery and said: "We're using this.". I said it calmly but not treating her any different than I would a man. She then turned to the other guy and asked where another rack was. She wandered away foidily.

The guy said to me: "It's hard turning away a pretty girl" or something to that effect. It was only then that I realized that it wasn't hard AT ALL. I literally felt not an ounce of guilt or "desire to protect and whiteknight" or anything. I just didn't give a fuck.Turning her away was on autopilot.

She wandered away foidly, like a filthy whore she is

I've tried most don't agree with me
It sucks, but its not overnight. If you expect everyone to be retarded, you will be pleasantly suprised when they aren't. Most people are wrong about basically everything except the earth is round.

the earth is round.
0FEB02F1 7EEF 4836 A299 6F37B5777B89

t. jacked 6'3" Tyrone LARPing as an incel

only part i dont really like about this is that she just walked away. any other guy wouldve said sorry because well the only reason you would get on equipment someone else is using is if you didnt know they were using it, which means she was probably fully aware of that fact and used it anyway. either way at least she knows youre not a pushover now, she could be used to just stealing peoples equipment so you should be safe for now

IM NOT LIKE OTHER INCELS BRO TEEEEEEEHEEEEEEE TEEEHEEEEEEEEEE

I love speaking coldly to foids and treating them like they’re not special. I also enjoy flat out ignoring them or talking down to them.

I love speaking coldly to foids and treating them like they’re not special. I also enjoy flat out ignoring them or talking down to them.
lol thats exactly what i like to do

I was at the gym and speak to a few guys there cuz I'm not an autist or at least not that autistic.
Reported for bragging.
I'm joking, of course.

Based and Blackpilled

More proof that unattractive men are basically invisible to women. Even worse if you are black, because you probably blend with the gym equipment.

Somebody should invent the clothing hunters wear to avoid being shot by other hunters, colored so humans can see it really obviously but animals can't. Someone should find a hue / color that stands out to women.

Well done

A cunt asked me for directions late at night once. I knew where the destination was but i told her i didnt anyway