Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I felt like throwing up after seeing a picture of myself getting mogged by my sister

Karakol96

Karakol96

Overlord
★★★★★
I saw a picture of me and my sister looking at eachother where you could see our side profiles. She is younger than me, is a foid and is fat as fuck but she mogged me so fucking hard. It was my right side which is much worse than my left but when I saw it I literally felt like throwing up, no joke. My round disgusting acne ridden fucking disgusting forehead. My disgusting recessed subhuman asymmetrical jaw. My non existent ramus paired with my subhuman disguting looking fucking low set disgusting ears which make it look even more non existent. I looked so fucking disgusting compared to her. I looked like an alien. An abomination. A literal subhuman. AND WHERE THE FUCK DID I GET THE IDEA TO SHAVE MY FUCKING HEAD. There is no way the photographer wasnt thinking holy shit this guy looks disgusting and is getting mogged by his little sister. I will never forgive the world for letting this happen to me. Everyone is guilty. This is not right. This can't be my life. I must be dreaming. When I wake up I will be a 6"5 chad again

Brutal. I hate the way how I look in pictures aswell, I look LTN in the mirror but acne failos me heavily, but looking at my photos are suicidefuel. I notice the eye and jaw asymmetry and my negative canthal tilt was much more prevalent. Luckily I never did and never will get a buzz cut.

If you want more suifuel, flip the image in order to get a true representation of what you look like

I actually shaved my head like 1 month ago and dang, what a bad choice. If u think u look bad with hair, whitout it ull probably look worse.

I actually shaved my head like 1 month ago and dang, what a bad choice. If u think u look bad with hair, whitout it ull probably look worse.
Yes literally everyone looks better with longer hair but part of the reason I did it is because I didn't like going to the barber