Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I felt like Hamudi tonight

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
Against my better judgement i decided to hang out with a youth group after the Saturday church lunch. We played some stupid board game while i was mostly eyeing this 7/10 23 year old girl. Guys who were there height and NT mogged me. Saw a chadlite hooking up with a young church girl, she was eating out of his hand. You should see that, he was breaking every PUA sterotype by not acting cocky and touchy - touchy. So finally i excused myself and headed home, the weather is awful. Almost every sight was the same, a mediocre girl hugged by 6'1 - 6'5 guy. Felt like shit because i wanted to be in their place.

Last edited:
why are u angry on chad for fucking a 7/10 u should be angry on chad when he dates sub5 girls.

Fuck sexhavers tho

why are u angry on chad for fucking a 7/10 u should be angry on chad when he dates sub5 girls.

Fuck sexhavers tho
Basically.

Sub-chad doofies scoring women is what infuriates me.

Fuck sexhavers tho
I am not angry, merely describing what happened. He hooked up with a barely legal girl, not a 7/10 one. Just can't stand watching couples unless drunk.