Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I felt confident for a few moments

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
Not a brag post, but there was a chick who I don't like in that bar, and she asked me if I was singing tonight (all the people know me for my rapping abilities), and I said to her:

"You don't even ask me how I am, you jump straight to the question and ask me what I sing?"

She looked at me weird but I had no remorse.

How did it feel, anon...I'll never get to know firsthand :feelsbadman::feelscry:

what was the look on her face?

autism. She may have had at least a sliver of interest in you. Women never talk to me about anything

autism. She may have had at least a sliver of interest in you. Women never talk to me about anything
Quick to jump to conclusions, I didn't even mention she had a dude next to her. When I know a foid has a dude with her, I act rude on instinct.

Quick to jump to conclusions, I didn't even mention she had a dude next to her. When I know a foid has a dude with her, I act rude on instinct.
Oh. In that case, based. Never do anything for free for a woman unless you know she wants your cock in her :feelsLightsaber:

You're only a tool to be used.

I've noticed that if you, as a subhuman male, have something that women deem useful they'll straight up just try to get you to do your thing like a tool to be used and not a person.

You're only a tool to be used.

I've noticed that if you, as a subhuman male, have something that women deem useful they'll straight up just try to get you to do your thing like a tool to be used and not a person.
Exactly, that's why I'm being blunt with anyone and now they hate me for telling the truth. I have a skill that maybe not everyone doesn't (and I'm not mentioning singing exclusively). Any other skill for example, and they ask you "when are you doing X or Y?" without even asking you "hey what's up how are you my friend."

At least the gesture matters a lot.

Good at least you Got some spine

"You don't even ask me how I am, you jump straight to the question and ask me what I sing?"
based

she would've asked how you are if you were a chad