Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I Fell In Love

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I can't do anything. I can't talk to her. Knowing the fact that she is only chad chaser and already used. I don't want to suffer. I don't want to live. Everytime I felt this it ended bad. Falling in love is brutal thing for me. It is like a death sentence for me. :cryfeels::cryfeels: :feelsrope::feelsrope:

That's not blackpilled

If she doesn't love you back then that'd just an infatuation you'll eventually get over. Also all women are whores

That's not blackpilled
The most blackpilling experience is the person you love cheating on you. So love can lead to the blackpill as all things do.

Anyways in the case of our friend here, its obviously more of a crush than love nonetheless he can't control his feelings and I sympathize with him :cryfeels:

Last edited:
average """blackpilled""" .is user

I see many news on turkish TV like this :feelsrope:
Foids are programmed to cheat
You WILL be cheated on if you're not chad. It's a law of nature.

Ask her out, get rejected, your oneitis fades. Worked for me 5 times so far :blackpill::smonk:

Love, what is that?

Why are all the faggots on this thread acting as if unrequited love isn’t an incel problem? :feelsjuice:

What wtf? How? Are you not blackpilled, or did something special happen?

A psychologist named "Michael" told me to chat with Shannon. Shannon, meanwhile, was sitting near a tall White guy daily. "Michael" thought Shannon was an anxious girl who needed social support.

P.S - Shannon was cycling with Chads while I rotted in secrecy.

A psychologist named "Michael" told me to chat with Shannon. Shannon, meanwhile, was sitting near a tall White guy daily. "Michael" thought Shannon was an anxious girl who needed social support.

:feelsrope:

Reminds me of that one users who's friend showed him a video of him having a threesome with a girl, which to his surprise was his oneitus. Brutal things happen to users on this forum

this is why in islam men are required to lower their gaze so they dont look at women :feelsthink:
average """blackpilled""" .is user
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
these fakecels keep exposing themselves

Reminds me of that one users who's friend showed him a video of him having a threesome with a girl, which to his surprise was his oneitus. Brutal things happen to users on this forum
If something like this happens to me I'll rope immediately for too much dose of brutality. Where can I find that post ?

If something like this happens to me I'll rope immediately for too much dose of brutality. Where can I find that post ?
I cant find it but it was really brutal

It happened to me as well.

I feel ya, became obsessed with a girl I came across on bumble back in May. We never matched, of course, but I look at the screenshot of her profile constantly, yet she doesn't know I exist. I hate being obsessed with what I desire the most but can never have.

You're entering a world of pain. Always be prepared for the worst with women nowadays.

Youll be severely depressed