Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel you now...

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
This moment... deep inside of me i knew that it will come...
The girl. I had a crush on her 6 years ago. I acted like cuck, so she was with my friend...
Now. She is with my another ex-friend... I saw a suction on his neck... Ha, is that was the first sex for them both?
She told to my another friend that she loved me for some time, but no ioi from her (except of kindness) + she acted like she loved that ex-friend.
This fall, she acts really sexually, give sexual ioi to this ex-friend of mine.
And now... Im sure they had that fucking sex. Because this friend is attractive and i always felt it. It's just he was a manlet year ago. Now he is like me + god face + god frame (mean nothing that his bones are thin, he is natural v-taper).
I fucking hate it. Hate it, that i understand everything but still become REDFACED when she enters the room. I'm sure she noticed that and i didn't her to notice. Fuck. Now im even worse in her eyes. Fuck this life. No girl give a fuck about me. They don't even talk to me firstly except some times like "How are your weekends?" - means nothing, they just laugh at me. They don't take me sriously. I.. I wanted to write something else but i forgot... I actually started smoking fucking again today...
You know, i now feel you, in some way. I was just curious about this pill stuff, but now I FELL YOU SOME WAY. I understand now anger and hatred of some people here. But i'm still too good because of my nature. I will. I will fucking become evil. Fuck people. Only 1/100000 deserve being somewhat friendly approached. Youngcel tears ha... im mentally fucked anyway because that's how i feel like since 7 years despite some low-tier (for that moment) "having crush on me" when we were fucking kids. I was a leader of friend-group and really had GF in the kindergarten. It ended there.
Sorry, i just don't know what to say, you maybe don't give a fuck about inceltears, because there are a lot of. Fuck. I just wanted to make this topic, because you're not bluepilled, at least you'll understand me somewhat.

Last edited:
I decoded this, and really all i can say is you're better LDARing than knowing any of those people. Never be friends with a femoid.

I decoded this, and really all i can say is you're better LDARing than knowing any of those people. Never be friends with a femoid.
I understood it like 2 years ago. I am not friend to them... And what ldar is?

a hickey is a 98% sure sign that sex occurred.

a hickey is a 98% sure sign that sex occurred.
And they're together again , im sure... We were at some coursed (fuck, im in the same group with them) and she said for a joke to another classmate - Don't ruin my evening. Evening.. i know what she meant... You can really feel it when u don't read forums but see it in real life with people whom you know for a long time...

And they're together again , im sure... We were at some coursed (fuck, im in the same group with them) and she said for a joke to another classmate - Don't ruin my evening. Evening.. i know what she meant... You can really feel it when u don't read forums but see it in real life with people whom you know for a long time...
unless you are a legit Asperger diagnosee its fairly easy to pick up on sexual social cues. sorry buddy, you should've piped when you had the chance.

unless you are a legit Asperger diagnosee its fairly easy to pick up on sexual social cues. sorry buddy, you should've piped when you had the chance.
What do u mean exactly? Tell me. Anyway, do you really think that it's worth it to APPROACH (jfl to approach her when she don't do it to me, but do to another guy) her? What do u mean by "piped"?