Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I feel we're more real than coping redpillers

blackedpiller

blackedpiller

SPICcel
★★★★★
These coping Faggots use excuses to act as if they have no limits of their abilities and knowledge and act as if they can be undefeatable and be top dog if they "put in the hardwork bro", they can't bear to think of the idea of having limitations and they won't be able to do whatever they want, it's a hurt to their ego, they run and hide from the Truth of not everyone can be a winner and most shall suffer for nothing and it was never fair, they hide like cowards from truth while we just accept it by knowing what we are, our limitations, our place in this world, this is what real men do than stay in this LaLa land idea that anyone can become a supERman, they lack realistic standards for themselves and look up to scumbags like Tate and meeks believing, " oh bro if they did it then I could" :soy:, my father believes in this "you can do anything" shit but he doesn't realize everyone has a set place they must fill or else life will replace you easily and weed you out, it's especially funny because we're spics so we're not inherently worth anything except to wage for less than we deserve then die and get replaced by the next beaner, all I'm trying to say is we have the humility redpillers lack to know our place in this world which makes us more of a man they can ever dream of.

Yeah, no one is going to give you unconditional love for your status or money. External shit doesn't matter whatsoever. Unless you're michael yerger no one will give you affection like no other.

Red pill applies If you are about average. Its Black pill when youre bottom 20%. its Blue pill copers Who Are entirely wrong

It's all about the amount of luck you're getting at birth. Peoples don't want to fully acknowledge that because it would mean that they're completely fucked and there's nothing they can do about it, which sadly is the truth.

Only the far right side of the bell curve gets to enjoy life, deal with it or try respawning.

Yeah, no one is going to give you unconditional love for your status or money. External shit doesn't matter whatsoever. Unless you're michael yerger no one will give you affection like no other.
Even attracttive men are only loved under the conditon that they are attractive