Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I feel weaker and weaker each day that passes...

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
I think i have some fucking cancer for smoking 3 packs of cigs since i was 13-14 years old,Even if i wanted to try to cure my shit disease doctors always said im healthy and perfectly fine since i can remember,One of my knees is deformed and always making cracking noises but medicucks never wanted to fix it,They never wanted to fix my shit vision and only gave me new glasses each year,Fuck...even if i wanted to go ER im to weak and crippled for that,Fuck this hellish nauseating reality...I hope my suffering ends soon.

They never wanted to fix my shit vision and only gave me new glasses each year,Fuck.
Lmao. That's me alright. My left eye is already blurry asf and I'm starting to have these weird moments where I have black stains or dots in my vision that blindin me. It extended to both my eyes now and sometimes I lose my eyesight completely. Doctors won't do shit and I cant afford any type of treatment.

Smoking is one of my last copes though. Can't let go of it.

stop smoking cigs and smoke weed instead

Lmao. That's me alright. My left eye is already blurry asf and I'm starting to have these weird moments where I have black stains or dots in my vision that blindin me. It extended to both my eyes now and sometimes I lose my eyesight completely. Doctors won't do shit and I cant afford any type of treatment.

Smoking is one of my last copes though. Can't let go of it.

My chad white cousin is receiving money from the goverment for his "high" grades in school,Fuck that bastard he is only getting high notes because he is a fucking chad and lives in tutorial mode,He is already taller than his chad dad and i cant even grow a fucking beard,Fuck this reality.
stop smoking cigs and smoke weed instead

I smoke both,I mix my weed with tobacco.

You're meant to suffer.

why complain :feelsclown:

I think i have some fucking cancer for smoking 3 packs of cigs since i was 13-14 years old,Even if i wanted to try to cure my shit disease doctors always said im healthy and perfectly fine since i can remember,One of my knees is deformed and always making cracking noises but medicucks never wanted to fix it,They never wanted to fix my shit vision and only gave me new glasses each year,Fuck...even if i wanted to go ER im to weak and crippled for that,Fuck this hellish nauseating reality...I hope my suffering ends soon.
Man I don’t even smoked one cigarette my whole life and I feel like a zombie :( not a drinker too I have zero bad habits