Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I feel too old

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date
Deleted member 21760

Deleted member 21760

A 25 year old KHHTSLPTV
-
I'll turn 25 soon. Holy shit! I've almost lived 25 years old without kissing a foid or even touching its hand!!!! My life is a tragedy.

Last edited:
Same and i'm 22. I missed on so much

Same and i'm 22. I missed on so much
We are spending the best years of our lives hidden in our bedrooms browsing the net while the genetically superior males are getting laid every damn night.

Am 21 and haven’t had real a conversation with a female since 3rd grade I think. Oh well. That’s what being ugly and social retarded does to you hehe

Am 21 and haven’t had real a conversation with a female since 3rd grade I think. Oh well. That’s what being ugly and social retarded does to you hehe
Being ugly will lead you to develop mental and psychological issues like depression, social anxiety, avoidant personality disorder, etc.
Do you suffer from bullying? Most ugly dudes suffer from bullying and bullying lead them to develop anormal social behaviors and mental disorders...

Sweaty, you're still infant. Wait 80-90 years when you get mature.

almost 22 here

college is the worst particularly when i see my crush in class :feelsrope:

I can't even remember when I last talked to a actual friend at this point tbh.

Being ugly will lead you to develop mental and psychological issues like depression, social anxiety, avoidant personality disorder, etc.
Do you suffer from bullying? Most ugly dudes suffer from bullying and bullying lead them to develop anormal social behaviors and mental disorders...
Yeah I got bullied in middle school but was invisible in high school, leading to social anxiety and depression. Eating lunch alone was brutal ngl

We are all slowly wasting away.

>Men age like wine r-r-right????
Tuskihi4

Yeah I got bullied in middle school but was invisible in high school, leading to social anxiety and depression. Eating lunch alone was brutal ngl
Same here. Our lives are pre-deteremined. Overprotecting parents or careless parents, normal to bad experiences in primary school, being bullied during middle school (sometimes in high school too), no female attention, few to no friends, weird hobbies... The life of an incel is pretty much predictable, sadly.

same tbh

>Men age like wine r-r-right????
View attachment 173419
This is the biggest cope ever. It's the opposite. Men are eager to fuck anything that moves and has a hole even 55 to 60 years old foid can get laid while you as a male below 5/10 in terms of looks cannot (even if you're 18 or in your twenties).

Last edited:
Just be young theory

I feel too old too!

I'm 26 and have had this feeling for 5 years.
If you miss out on teenage love, it's over

HES GOING TO TURN 25 LMFAO THERE ARE PEOPEL HERE 35 PLUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!