Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I feel to scared to be a woman in India and its affecting my mental health

Curries hardcore mogg every other deathnic, I don't fucking care thats based, the foid FEARS THE GIGACURRY

Poor country of 1.3 billion people and she's "scared" because 2 girls were raped.

I wish India didn't have english media that gets broadcast to the west. Nobody is pouring through slavic or brazilian portuguese or even spanish venezuelan news stories of rape/murder. But for some reason this shit is on the front page of the New York Post, The Guardian, BBC, Fox News, etc.

At least she got her Nordic white knight:
I'm so sorry you have to go through all this fuck uppery. I'm a Swedish dude a gazillion miles away and my blood boils when reading stuff like this. I can't even imagine how frustrating and stressful it must be living there as a woman. I hope you ace your studies and get away from there soon. Stay safe and strong, sister!

Last edited:
At least she got her Nordic white knight:
"I'm so sorry you have to go through all this fuck uppery. I'm a Swedish dude a gazillion miles away and my blood boils when reading stuff like this. I can't even imagine how frustrating and stressful it must be living there as a woman. I hope you ace your studies and get away from there soon. Stay safe and strong, sister!"

Imagine being a pathetic cuck that's literally getting heated over a 4000 mile away foid's imaginary problem, ovER for swedecels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back