Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I feel the most suicidal I've ever felt

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I'm 17 rn and my life has always been constantly getting worse and worse and now it gets worse and worse by the week.

There's literally nothing I can do. There aren't any solutions in this world.

Nothing can stop my lonliness because everyone I talk to either hates me or makes fun of my looks

In education I'm doing shit. My memory and work ethic is getting worse and now I find it impossible to study so I will probably become homeless when I leave school.

I can't imagine where I'll be in 2 years let alone 10 or more.

Nothing I can do. Females will only be getting more and more validation and men's suicide rates will continue to rise.

(Not saying I'm gonna sewer side, just saying that I'm feeling sewer side all)

No one or nothing can help you change in any meaningful way. That is unless your talking about facial surgery which might not even change anything depending on if you are short or not. Best thing to do is to find some good copes before you rope.

Time to drink, buddy boyo
full

You're too young dude. Try to relax, try to finish those studies, I'm sure it won't take as much effort if you try to focus. Many people here would like to have a chance again at your age. You could go college or study something else and meet people in there. You mog me cause I'm 24 and I already lost that years. Don't make the same mistake, try to do something, even if it doesn't work, just try for yourself

You're only 17. It's not over for you yet buddy boyo

Appearance wise it is over. I will also never have new friends again so all I have left is careermaxxing and my family who are ok
You're too young dude. Try to relax, try to finish those studies, I'm sure it won't take as much effort if you try to focus. Many people here would like to have a chance again at your age. You could go college or study something else and meet people in there. You mog me cause I'm 24 and I already lost that years. Don't make the same mistake, try to do something, even if it doesn't work, just try for yourself
Thanks for the help/advice boyo

being young is hard It's very easy to be fooled and think wrongly about things

try until mid 20's if no pussy still idk then good luck

Same as now but swallowing the agepill, norwooding, and working at a suicide-tier dead-end job that makes you even less motivated.
If there's one thing I'd say to myself at 17 it's to careermaxx however you can and fuck literally anything else.
It's unbelievable how little changes from 17 to 25 after dropping out of school unless you're exceptionally motivated doing something else.
Still no friends, no gf, no driver's license, miserable, and no self-identity/social-identity that you attain from being good/qualified at something.
You can still prevent the worst possible fate 10 years from now.

I miss being 17, try being 29 with nothing accomplished in your life

I miss being 17, try being 29 with nothing accomplished in your life
:( .probs already heard this before but this is the only advice I can give you is to find a hobby and even if your shit at it just don't stop persueing it and you'll get the dopamine from all that hard work and time going into mastering that hobby. I'm 17 tho so what do I know. Only advice I could think of boyo, I hope your life gets better

Ngl as a fellow sub18cel can relate.

I really don't see myself living past 20. I just had a photo of me taken today for ID and I look so subhuman. Waking up early for school is annoying, I really enjoyed LDARing over break. Every party I go to I see chad hooking up with girls meanwhile I rot, not getting to experience what its like to be a teenager.

FOR FUCKS SAKE IM 16 I SHOULDNT BE TURNING TO DRUGS TO MAKE MYSELF HAPPY! I FUCKING HATE INCELDOM.

I'm 17 rn and my life has always been constantly getting worse and worse and now it gets worse and worse by the week.

There's literally nothing I can do. There aren't any solutions in this world.

Nothing can stop my lonliness because everyone I talk to either hates me or makes fun of my looks

In education I'm doing shit. My memory and work ethic is getting worse and now I find it impossible to study so I will probably become homeless when I leave school.

Nothing I can do. Females will only be getting more and more validation and men's suicide rates will continue to rise.

(Not saying I'm gonna sewer side, just saying that I'm feeling sewer side all)

It will get worse trust me when I was 17 I thought its over it can't possibly get any worse but then It did.

It capped out at 21. That will probably be your peak moment too. Or maybe you can hold it longer, maybe less so. 20-21 is when you will be crushed by your depression like I was.

But don't fear it.

It will free you. Life will still be shit. But you will feel more at ease, like a burden taken off your back.

OP I feel suicidal 24/7. This is what helps me (And I might get warned for this but idc if it's to help a fellow cel out)
I always think that if I kill myself that will just be it. I'll only be hurting myself and I won't have any meaning. The only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because I'm waiting. I'm waiting for the perfect opprotunity or the perfect scenario for the US government to collapse or for the world to collapse or something to happen. Especially now since there is a very real possibility of going to war with Iran. If you don't live in the US your country might still be involved. Why kill yourself now when you can die fighting for or against your government when the shit hits the fan? also try doing drugs or drinking like @FinnCel said

OP I feel suicidal 24/7. This is what helps me (And I might get warned for this but idc if it's to help a fellow cel out)
I always think that if I kill myself that will just be it. I'll only be hurting myself and I won't have any meaning. The only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because I'm waiting. I'm waiting for the perfect opprotunity or the perfect scenario for the US government to collapse or for the world to collapse or something to happen. Especially now since there is a very real possibility of going to war with Iran. If you don't live in the US your country might still be involved. Why kill yourself now when you can die fighting for or against your government when the shit hits the fan?
I have similar things when I feel rlly rlly rlly suicidal like I'll make up in my head that if I commit die today, the day after something amazing would've happened to me like I get gf. Also what makes it harder is that I would feel bad for family

I have similar things when I feel rlly rlly rlly suicidal like I'll make up in my head that if I commit die today, the day after something amazing would've happened to me like I get gf. Also what makes it harder is that I would feel bad for family
my family can go fuck themselves, I'm just (unironically I know its a meme comment) waiting for someone to kickstart the beta uprising

my family can go fuck themselves, I'm just (unironically I know its a meme comment) waiting for someone to kickstart the beta uprising
I generally don't understand what beta uprising is. You mean people start supporting and feeling bad for the subhuman ppl and hypergamy gets better for us n stuff

I generally don't understand what beta uprising is. You mean people start supporting and feeling bad for the subhuman ppl and hypergamy gets better for us n stuff
No nigga. Nobodys gonna feel bad for ugly men. We gotta do this shit ourself by a complete normie genocide. Society will learn that ugly men aren't to be fucked with like they are. We get fucked over constantly and all the time. All the beta uprising is is stopping that shit.

Not to sound condescending but if you bust your ass your life can become much better

Without some kind of revenge plan to cope with, suicide is a certainty unless you can afford facial surgery before it's too late.

I had the best worst/dream last night. There was some genius professor who moved to my neighborhood, and he created a stacy clone and gave it all of my memories (don't ask me for backstory or reasons, there was none, it just happened, dreams are like that). I spent the whole time in my dream fucking this clone, then at one point she said she loved me and I realized something seemed wrong and I turned lucid, and realized I was dreaming. Then the girl asked me what was wrong but I started to wake up.

When I was like 16 I throught about suicide every day, idk is it a bad thing or not but I didnt commit it. Maybe this is because I live in Russia and I still can earn good money without education and hypergamy is not yet as harsh as it is in the west I still have some hope that things will change and it will gets better. At least you dont know what awaits you if you didnt try everything and it didnt work.
My advice is to take a little of bluepill and mix it with blackpill only to dont loose selfawareness but to return hope because blackpill is too harsh to handle.
Sry for bad english

My friend it's simple. Suicide contrary to what normalfaggots say is not the easy way out, not only is it difficult to bring yourself to the breaking point but if in that altered state of mind you fuck something up and become a vegetable.......:feelsohgod: The point is that you shouldn't plan your life around the assumption that you can rope whenever you feel like it, that's what I did and the only reason I'm not homelessmaxxxing right now is because of nepotism. Just keep your head above water until you become self sufficient and then you can weigh your options. Many new copes become available and if you live in the United States you get access to firearms.

Im less suicidal than before but thats because im on vacatiosn nglnglnglngl

I really don't see myself living past 20. I just had a photo of me taken today for ID and I look so subhuman. Waking up early for school is annoying, I really enjoyed LDARing over break. Every party I go to I see chad hooking up with girls meanwhile I rot, not getting to experience what its like to be a teenager.

FOR FUCKS SAKE IM 16 I SHOULDNT BE TURNING TO DRUGS TO MAKE MYSELF HAPPY! I FUCKING HATE INCELDOM.
>parties

i am also 16cel. Nigga sneak me into one i want some alcohol

I started drugs at 15 to deal with inceldom tbh.... i didn't even fully know why at the time i got involved in drugs, but now i do.
Hey atleast I've blasted my ego off this earth many times and now am certain there's more to life then what we see, so i guess that's alright.
The more drugs i do the less scary death looks tbh. I'm a 26 year old oldcel now THE TIME FLIES BY SO QUICK!

Last edited: