Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I feel that I do not know many of you close enough

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
I have read many of your posts since I have joined however I feel that we have not gotten to know each other more. You are the only ones that understand the situation that we are in and the ones that are aware of the brutality of this world. Id like to know you all more.

we are knowing each other with each day that passes on this site me for example got to know @FinnCel better

At the end of the day we’re just messages on a screen

At the end of the day we’re just messages on a screen
your life is still cucked and theres nothing to do about it but it's good being devoid of some senses

I have read many of your posts since I have joined however I feel that we have not gotten to know each other more. You are the only ones that understand the situation that we are in and the ones that are aware of the brutality of this world. Id like to know you all more.
2148 94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b

you can suck my penis fbi man
someone pm me please :woke:

Familiarity breeds contempt. Do not see the forum as separate users, but as a melding of minds, a feeling of hopelessness which is characterized by unambitiousness of the lack of female affection.

Familiarity breeds contempt. Do not see the forum as separate users, but as a melding of minds, a feeling of hopelessness which is characterized by unambitiousness of the lack of female affection.
Good concept

In general, we're all too scared to meet each other in real life, exchange more contact information like phone numbers, or even show pictures of our real life faces. Obviously, there are exceptions, but that's the general rule. We're always afraid the other person is an FBI agent, a cucktears infiltrator, or just a bad person in general. None of these fears are unreasonable.

But there's still enough of a sense of community here that I like it. Some of you make me wish I could reach out to you through my computer screen and strangle you to death, but I still love you.

Welcome newly fledged fellow officer

i know most frequent posters in offtopic pretty well as well as fellow discordcels

We'd dislike each other if we saw what each other looked like. The reverse halo effect would kick in.

we are knowing each other with each day that passes on this site me for example got to know @FinnCel better
Glad to hear that!
full

Also, OP come join incels.co discord. You can talk voice chat with us

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

We'd dislike each other if we saw what each other looked like. The reverse halo effect would kick in.
There is some truth in this, we'd initially be naturally inclined to treat each other with a bit more distrust upon seeing how physically unattractive each other is, although hopefully knowing what we know about this we could get over it and get along with each other.

Internet friendships don't actually exist. Knowing an avatar - and maybe a voice or a face AT MOST - is no substitute for real-life relationships and friendships. Thinking to have friends although you just have an account at a forum and a discord channel is one of the greatest delusions of the 21st century.

the more you post and interact, the more you learn about others here tbh. online "friends" won't make up for feeling lonely irl in the long run though.

Who cares, we're all just government agents anyway

Hello, I'm incel

We wouldn't be able to tolerate each other's bad personalities

But there's still enough of a sense of community here that I like it. Some of you make me wish I could reach out to you through my computer screen and strangle you to death, but I still love you.
This forum makes me depressed and suicidal. I've tried many times to stop visiting it. But the truth is that the users here are the only people who understand me. I feel like I belong here. Yeah there is a strong sense of community that I really like even if this forum as I said makes me suicidal and takes from me all energy I need to enjoy some of my favorite copes that cannot be done on a computer...

Internet friendships don't actually exist. Knowing an avatar - and maybe a voice or a face AT MOST - is no substitute for real-life relationships and friendships. Thinking to have friends although you just have an account at a forum and a discord channel is one of the greatest delusions of the 21st century.
They hated Jesus because he told them the truth

Never began for journalistcels