Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I feel that females not just my physical age, but even younger, are older than me

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Isn't that transageism, blet? Am I not discriminated? I'm just teen/young adult, who spent more years in this life, but by norms and laws of this degenerate "society" I should date femoids , who reallly are too old for me, and those who good, are "too young" and even illegal. Now imagine teen boy, 16, spent 20 years in cryo-chamber or something similar, and people say, "you are 36 years old now, look for women your age, not 13-16 girls you pedo". I spent those years kinda living, but its not reaally to be called life after lonely teen years without teen love. And my psychology has differences from statistical citizen, so I'm just teen boy, who spent some stupidly ticking time, those 20 years, not becoming what normal human should, but staying boy, just with more understanding and knowledge (and anger). But still feel that femoid even younger than me, and even dumb one, white trash, is still like aunt, stupid aunt, but my elder (all of them stupid, they may be grown-ups, but they stupid degenerate creatures, below me, enlightened rightpilled emo boy, and in chuuni teen girls I see more potential of wisdom, even if it's immature)
This degenerate society, especially "progressive" members of it maybe even could accept my right to be legal teen boy, but without crucial part of it - right to date teen girls. Only because of that time passed I must be denied of my right to sex and love with who I feel agematched. Not me are "pedo", but they , they want me to be raped by old roasties

Picture is not me, picture is who I feel despite physical age

Emoboy

Last edited:
Same except opposite. I feel very old due to the abuse that was dished out to me during my childhood, plus the effects of inceldom throughout my adulthood. I should be able to collect pension and retire with boomers. I should be given a purple heart along with veteran cucks fighting for muh cuntray.

The vast majority will never understand your situation, I'm afraid.

Everything stop growing at high school. Still only attracted to that age group, same mentality, etc.. Never matured mentally when I graduated. Just stuck in my room for 14 years now in my 30s

high iq stuff tbh

Same except opposite. I feel very old due to the abuse that was dished out to me during my childhood, plus the effects of inceldom throughout my adulthood. I should be able to collect pension and retire with boomers. I should be given a purple heart along with veteran cucks fighting for muh cuntray.
I feel the same. I much prefer to hang with my dad's boomer friends. They are far more relaxed and simple and with a better sense of humour. Zoomers are a bunch of ignorant thirsty cucks, if they think degrading their male friends while in the pressance of a gynoid will increase their chance of coitus with them, they will not hesitate to do so.

I'm just going to point out there's no moral reason whatsoever why "transgenderism" ought to be considered more legitimate than "transageism".

because they've experienced miles of dick
inhaled tons of coke
did tons of other drugs
partied endlessly for over 1000 hours
etc

while you probably sit in front of a screen all day and worry about the future

I always thought that gays/lesbians/trans etc. dating each other being perfectly normal is hypocritical while dating someone younger than you is not socially accepted. First of all there are people with autism like me and what is autism? A mental development disorder. I AM NOT 20 years old mentally. I feel like i am 10 years old just with more sex drive. Age is literally based on EARTH/SUN ROTATIONS. That is going to determine if im mature or not? It doesn't even determine my physical growth. I am 20 but almost everyone i've met guessed my age to be 14/15. Also this isn't about pedophilia. Obviously a 50 year old guy won't be a child anymore unless hes extremly autistic. But there are tons of edgecases like me who are both physically and mentally more like 14 years old than 20. And if you are gonna be an ignorant retard than imagine putting a 13 year old brain into a 20 year old body. Vice versa putting a 20 year old brain into a 13 year old's body. In which of these cases is it socially accepted to have a gf that is 13 years old? Also what if i fall into coma for 10 years at 10 years old. How the fuck do you determine maturity based on time passed? I could have spent my past 10 years in an empty white room doing nothing. Would i somehow be mature then? Holy fck i hate this hypocricy.

because they've experienced miles of dick
inhaled tons of coke
did tons of other drugs
partied endlessly for over 1000 hours
etc

while you probably sit in front of a screen all day and worry about the future
This.

In order to get with someone who has the same amount of experience as you, you'd have to go full pedophile.

Beautiful post. Many of us here feel similar.

Same, I'm stuck with the same brain I had when I was 13-18 due to lack of crucial experiences during my teenage years. A large part of my brain never matured.

Lack of teen love probably did this to me as well, i still feel like 18 years old but i'm not even much older than that anyway